News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceratopsian

And another positive for Jetoar.

Takama

ZoPteryx

Halichoeres

Positive for ZoPteryx and bmathison1972!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

BlueKrono

A dino-sized positive for Chad and Halichoeres for the two year odyssey we had ordering custom prehistoric beast figures from Brazilian paleoartist Vitor Silva. August 2017-August 2019. Tons of communication, math, and coordination were involved. From the sounds of it the results were spectacular! Pics soon.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Halichoeres

Quote from: BlueKrono on August 30, 2019, 06:47:34 PM
A dino-sized positive for Chad and Halichoeres for the two year odyssey we had ordering custom prehistoric beast figures from Brazilian paleoartist Vitor Silva. August 2017-August 2019. Tons of communication, math, and coordination were involved. From the sounds of it the results were spectacular! Pics soon.

This was a heck of a journey! Big positive back, I'm very happy with the experience.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Mononykus

A couple of long overdue positives and thanks to brettnj and Jetoar. They have both helped to make my dinosaur collection better and my wallet lighter  ;D

terrorchicken

Positives for Syndicate Bias and Loon, thank you both for the neat figures, quick shipping and good packaging! 8)

oh I also want to add a long overdue positive again for Brettnj for getting me the fukuisaurus/raptor figures!

ceratopsian

A positive for Brett. He sourced the new Japanese Deinocheirus etc resins for me. Arrived safe and sound, beautifully packaged by his contact in Japan.

Georassic

Big positives for Syndicate Bias and Halichoeres. Always a pleasure to deal with these gents!

Halichoeres

And a positive for Georassic!

Syndicate Bias

Thanks! Big positives for Georassic and Terrorchicken as well! Always a pleasure to deal with  :)

postsaurischian

:)  Positive for avatar_Lanthanotus @Lanthanotus! I like my Kleinwelka retro Iguanodon.

Lanthanotus

Big positive avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian for a very pleasant trade again :)

stargatedalek

Positive for Minizoo! Package arrived quickly as usual, with unbeatable rates for international postage.

PhilSauria

Full marks and many thanks to avatar_Faelrin @Faelrin for the generosity and assistance shown and given to see me finally in possession of not just one but both versions of the extremely elusive Mattel Plesiosaurus! - what a long road full of frustrations and dead-ends this has been to add these to my collection!

This should not be the case for a new release figure! Thank goodness we have members like Faelrin in our (global) community.

Shonisaurus

Outstanding notes for Miron (urzeitshop) and for Mike and Sue (Everythingdinosaur) I received the packages this morning from Miron urzeitshop in record time and perfectly packed the spinosaurus, deinotherium and atlasaurus. This shipment arrived through the DHL shipping system avoiding unnecessary retentions by courier.es

On the other hand also outstanding score for Mike and Sue from Everythingdinosaur I got Papo's spinosaurus without problems and perfectly packaged thanks to the SEUR service that has avoided unnecessary procedures with the company of www.correos.es

I am with both companies and Miron, Mike and Sue as I always say eternally grateful for the new figures and they can be sure that if I get enough money together I will continue to buy both companies. Five stars for Miron and five stars for Mike and Sue.

Loon

Positive for Everything Dinosaur, and Safari Ltd. for too many "Christmas present for myself" purchases. Also positive for Happy Hen Toys for getting the Papo Spinosaurus to me so quickly.

Also, big positive for avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon for a lot of Favorite Co. figures. I really appreciate what he's done.

Killekor

A positive to Alcaicería! 7,5 out of ten from my part.

Killekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

PhilSauria

Top marks for avatar_Lanthanotus @Lanthanotus; he not only only helped me to add a couple of retired Bullyland figures to my collection but hand-delivered them in person while out here on his trip around Australia! Talk about service!

Good to meet and spend time talking Dinosaurs and reptiles with another Forum member.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.