News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pawnosuchus

Needless to say, another BIG positive for Dan.

Tylosaurus

Big Positive for tyrantqueen

postsaurischian

HUGE positive for Mr. Krentz :)!!

tyrantqueen

Positive for Tylosaurus! *hugs*  ^-^

Gwangi

I had hoped I would never have to do this but here it is. Negative feedback for Predino (Gorgonopsid on the other forum).
We agreed to trade but she made it clear she would not mail out her package until she got mine first (first red flag). I sent hers out on March 7th I believe and she said she got it a couple days later. I asked her when she would send mine out and she said on Tuesday...of last week, nine days ago. I still have not gotten the package and since we live in the same state I see no reason why I wouldn't have except that it has not been sent. I have sent several messages asking about it with no reply.
Perhaps I'm being a bit hasty (I almost waited till Tuesday to post this) but I feel like I've been ripped off, even if I get the package this is no way to conduct a trade. If I do however receive the package I will remove this post.

sepp

Quote from: Gwangi on March 29, 2012, 11:16:21 PM
I had hoped I would never have to do this but here it is. Negative feedback for Predino (Gorgonopsid on the other forum).
We agreed to trade but she made it clear she would not mail out her package until she got mine first (first red flag). I sent hers out on March 7th I believe and she said she got it a couple days later. I asked her when she would send mine out and she said on Tuesday...of last week, nine days ago. I still have not gotten the package and since we live in the same state I see no reason why I wouldn't have except that it has not been sent. I have sent several messages asking about it with no reply.
Perhaps I'm being a bit hasty (I almost waited till Tuesday to post this) but I feel like I've been ripped off, even if I get the package this is no way to conduct a trade. If I do however receive the package I will remove this post.

If you do receive your package from Predino, by all means please post a new comment claiming your changed feedback! But please do not remove this post - It will nullify the point of a feedback thread if the only feedback posted here is positive. :/

Patrx

On a more positive note, another plus for Dan :)

Gwangi

Quote from: sepp on March 30, 2012, 01:24:54 PM
Quote from: Gwangi on March 29, 2012, 11:16:21 PM

If you do receive your package from Predino, by all means please post a new comment claiming your changed feedback! But please do not remove this post - It will nullify the point of a feedback thread if the only feedback posted here is positive. :/

Good point, the post shall remain.

Gwangi

Positive for Predino aka Gorgonopsid. It took awhile but she came through.

deanm

Super Positive for Brontozaurus. Great source for Yowies!!!! Thanks!!!!!   :) :)

Patrx

Positive for arominger! A fine trade indeed.

thelordsgym

tyrantqueen

Positive for Tylosaurus. Fast and well packaged  :)

Tylosaurus

Quote from: tyrantqueen on April 11, 2012, 01:50:02 PM
Positive for Tylosaurus. Fast and well packaged  :)
Pozzy to you tooz!
I am happy that all arrived fast and safely my friend <3

Weaver

Positive for the folks at the Totally Animals Toys online-store. They packed up my little dinos so snugly into the box that I had to open it through the bottom. XD 

thelordsgym

Positive for Pawnosuchus! Many thanks for the extra sir!

Takama

Positive to Dan.

can never go wrong with his website ;D

sepp

Huge happy positive for Shadowarceus, I cannot be more pleased :D

postsaurischian

HUGE positive for Martin Garratt :)!

Crackington

Positive for Horridus, hope you're enjoying the JP metal figures!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.