News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

I would be interested in the following Battat and Play Vision figures

Started by Shonisaurus, October 08, 2017, 09:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

I have just received the two versions of Battat ceratosaurus from the Boston Museum, the Battat acrocanthosaurus from the Boston Museum and the utahraptor Battat.

On the other hand I already have the uintatherium or eobasileus of Play Visions thanks to U K who is an outstanding member of the forum.  :)

All in perfect condition, thank you.  ^-^

Shonisaurus

Fortunately, I got the second version Battat tyrannosaurus "feet of snow" in perfect condition. There are fewer figures left.  ^-^

Shonisaurus

The tyrannosaurus rex Battat first version I already have it on my shelves thanks to Invicta Hunter.

I only have the dilophosaurus Battat first version and the mini dinosaurs commented Battat.

As regards the prehistoric amphibians and prehistoric mammals of Play Visions, it seems to me that it is talking about something utopian or unfortunately impossible.  :)

Shonisaurus

Prehistoric mammals from Play Visions andrewsarchus minis, palorchestes, eobasileus, smilodon, ursus spelaeus, mammoth, prorastomus and megatherium I have thanks to Invicta Hunters member of the forum.  :)

Triadobatrachus from Play Visions and placodus Play Visions removed from the list thanks to the fact that they were sold to me by Invicta Hunters member of the forum.  :)

Shonisaurus

Mini triceratops, edmontonia and amargasaurus are already on my shelves. :)

Shonisaurus

:) Thanks to MagicGluelong I have achieved the crassigyrinus and platyhystrix of Play Visions. Thus.

Crassigyrinus from Play Visions removed

Platyhystrix from Play Visions removed

I'm missing from Play Visions:

Gerrothorax from Play Visions

Diplocaulus from Play Visions

Eogyrinus from Play Visions

Smilodon (large size) from Play Visions

Palorchestes (large size) from Play Visions

Andrewsarchus (large size) from Play Visions

Dilophosaurus de Battat (first version).

Mini stegosaurus by Battat

Mini tyrannosaurus rex from Battat.

Each time the list is completed. Thanks to the contribution of the forum members for whom I am eternally grateful.  :)

Shonisaurus

I just thank UK (Steven), for the andrewsarchus of Play Visions. I have few figures left. It is costing me a great sacrifice, but I am achieving it.  :)  ^-^

UK

You've got the best of the Playvisions so far and in great condition too  :)

Good luck on the next chapter....

Shonisaurus

Quote from: UK on July 16, 2018, 09:00:53 PM
You've got the best of the Playvisions so far and in great condition too  :)

Good luck on the next chapter....

Thank you UK for everything you are doing both you and the rest of the DTF members.  :)

Shonisaurus

I already have in my collection the mini stegosaurus Battat and the first version of dilophosaurus Battat 1994, so I only have the mini Tyrannosaurus Battat and the rest of figures from Play Visions.

Little by little I am completing my lost collections of dinosaurs and prehistoric animals of the 90s.  :) ^-^

Shonisaurus

The prehistoric amphibians eogyrinus, gerrothorax and diplocaulus of Play Visions removed thanks to Halichoeres apart from that I received the small size prorastomus, smilodon and palorchestes of Play Visions.  :)

Now I'm missing only the following figures:

Palorchestes Play Visions big size.

Smilodon Play Visions big size.

And the mini tyrannosaurus rex from Battat.

With these three figures I would finish my search. If any member of the forum wants to sell me those three beauties or any of them, you know where you have a safe buyer.

Shonisaurus

Smilodon of Play Visions fawn big size I already have it in my showcases, thanks to an eBay member. Therefore eliminated.

I only need the following figures:

Palorchestes of Play Visions large model

Mini tyrannosaurus from Battat Boston Museum.

I am aware that they are Vintage figures and the search will be arduous and difficult to find those two figures because they are more rare than a four leaf clover.

Shonisaurus

I only have the Mini Tyrannosaurus from Battat Boston Museum, but seeing as it is a rare figure and that the prices are astronomical, it seems to me that it is going to be science fiction to find one that fits my economic interests as an amateur collector.

Fortunately I found the palorchestes thanks to an eBay seller with whom UK contacted (member of the forum) and is in perfect condition. It seems that it is a dream to have in my hands the beauty of vintage paleoart, but fortunately it is a reality. Thanks to all eBay sellers and forum members I am completing my Play Visions collection one of the best vintage American toy companies of all time. :)

UK

Quote from: Shonisaurus on July 05, 2019, 03:35:40 PM
I only have the Mini Tyrannosaurus from Battat Boston Museum, but seeing as it is a rare figure and that the prices are astronomical, it seems to me that it is going to be science fiction to find one that fits my economic interests as an amateur collector.

Fortunately I found the palorchestes thanks to an eBay seller with whom UK contacted (member of the forum) and is in perfect condition. It seems that it is a dream to have in my hands the beauty of vintage paleoart, but fortunately it is a reality. Thanks to all eBay sellers and forum members I am completing my Play Visions collection one of the best vintage American toy companies of all time. :)

Congratulations Manuel, I'm so happy to have been of assistance 😊

Shonisaurus

avatar_UK @UK Thank you UK for everything you have done for me. Having the Play Visions palorchestes for me is worth more than all the glories and goods of this world, it is for me a dream come true. I am eternally grateful. I still do not believe that I have that beautiful palorchestes.  :)

Shonisaurus

In the end, my search ended, I bought the long-awaited mini tyrannosaurus rex from Battat Boston Museum to the sommodracorex forum member, in a very tight bid and I am totally grateful. Sincerely now, after many years I will retire from collecting and sincerely I am totally grateful to each of the members of the forum for all that you have done for me to find all these vintage figures for so many years. I hope that the other Battat tyrannosaurus from Boston Museum sold by Invicta Hunters is bought by someone as lucky as me.

I can only say thanks. At last I have obtained all my Battat collection and all the prehistoric animals of Play Visions that I longed for and that unfortunately in the case of Battat they will never be done again and hopefully I am wrong.

Mini tyrannosaurus rex Battat Boston Museum removed. Search finished.

Lanthanotus

Well, congratulations to that holy grail of yours,... but I hope this does not mean a "Goodbye", even if it sounds somewhat like that?

Shonisaurus

avatar_Lanthanotus @Lanthanotus From the forum I obviously do not retire but from collecting for a good period of time. I am doing a war economy for what may happen in the future although I will buy the spinosaurus from Papo that I commissioned in reserve in everythingdinosaur and perhaps I will have to wait a good period of time for new purchases. Same six months or one year. Everything will depend on what the economic and labor situation of my nation holds.

Invicta Hunter

Im glad you found a Battat mini rex in the end.
There's nothing like completing a set and you have been looking to complete yours for sometime now.

There's not much interest in my one that's for sale on Ebay so i think i'll be taking it down soon.
I'll put it away in storage for a few years and wait for the value to go up  ;D

BrontoScorpio

Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 08, 2019, 06:39:15 PM
In the end, my search ended, I bought the long-awaited mini tyrannosaurus rex from Battat Boston Museum to the sommodracorex forum member, in a very tight bid and I am totally grateful...

I don't want to offend, but I realy think 350 euro ( 400$ ) for that figure https://www.ebay.it/itm/264506019233 + shipping is highly exaggerated

You really ought to implement more common sense in your decision making regarding purchases.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.