News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

I would be interested in the following Battat and Play Vision figures

Started by Shonisaurus, October 08, 2017, 09:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Invicta Hunter

That's not a bad price considering how rare the figure is.
Not many were made so hardly anyone owns one and as with anything that's rare the value goes up.
Same thing will probably happen with the Papo spinosaurus unless they do make more of them in the future which they most likely will just with a different paint job.

Shonisaurus

avatar_Invicta Hunter @Invicta Hunter Thanks for your words. The price is reasonable within the rarity of the figure.  :)

avatar_BrontoScorpio @BrontoScorpio If the members of the forum knew what I am saving, they would not escalate so much with that purchase, especially considering that I am not going to buy more prehistoric animals except Papo's spinosaurus from everythingdinosaur, I've been saving thousands of euros for months, and sincerely sincerely as is logical to throw in the towel I will talk on the forum and comment on the various toy brands (PVC or vinyl figures) or collectibles (resin) but I will not buy more figures I think that indefinitely I will buy more animal figures prehistoric with all the regret of the world for reasons of war economy due to the economic, social and labor situation that is coming and whose money will serve me for food, clothing and various household expenses. I also have the right to allow myself a whim even if it is perhaps the last two last figures next to Papo spinosaurus of everythingdinosaur. I am a much more responsible and mature person than most of some forum members can imagine.

In spite of everything I accept your criticisms I do not believe the navel of the world.

ceratopsian

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus. I am glad you did not mean you are leaving the Forum!  As for the price. If you are comfortable with what you paid, that is all that matters.

Shonisaurus

avatar_ceratopsian @ceratopsian I'm not leaving the forum at all. I simply say that for economic reasons and logical savings in the face of the economic and labor situation that my nation suffers like so many other nations of the world, I believe that I will not spend prehistoric animal figures, although I like them for a long time but I will continue to think about the In fact forum I am answering you.

I have not said that I am leaving the forum, simply that I will rest for a very long season when it comes to buying figures. I commented in private messages to members of the forum who asked about me as Derek Mcmanus for days that for economic reasons with all my regret I will not spend on dinosaurs as has happened with the figures of Rebor or will happen with Safari, Papo or Schleich

But I'm not leaving DTF here, I feel very well here as if I were at home and with a big family.  ;) :)

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.