News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

The Dinosaur Diorama Contest 2012 - [now closed]

Started by DinoToyForum, April 07, 2012, 03:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwangi

Yes, good luck to everyone involved. I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone has done for this.

DinoToyForum

The Dinosaur Diorama Contest 2012, sponsored by Dan's Dinosaurs, is now closed! Thanks to all 28 participants; you've made this the biggest contest to date!

Everyone who submitted a diorama should have received a confirmation email. If you haven't heard from me, drop me a PM.

Now, for me to sort the entries... Please stand by for round 1 of the judging process. C:-)

Gwangi

Twenty-eight!? What a great turn out...it also means more competition.  :-\ I'm alright with that. I've already decided that even if I don't place I'm still gonna reward myself with something.  ^-^

radman

Many thanks to Dr. Adam, Dan, the judges, and everyone else that helped make it possible! ^-^

Aram-Rex

Simply can't wait for the voting to start :).

Metallisuchus

Yeah I haven't entered myself, but I'm just as excited to see everybody's work, and to vote.

ITewan

im a lil tired and a lil hungry

Yutyrannus

I can't wait to see everyone elses entries :D.

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Gwangi

Quote from: Yutyrannus on July 15, 2012, 05:58:14 AM
I can't wait to see everyone elses entries :D.

I really hope they are up tomorrow...or later today rather (I really need to go to sleep). It will no doubt be among the highlights of my day. If they aren't though I certainly understand and can at least try to be a little patient. With that said, good night everyone.

DinoToyForum

The poll is now open! To see the entries and cast your vote, head over to the poll here: http://www.dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php/topic,621.0.html

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.