News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2013

Started by DinoToyForum, April 29, 2013, 11:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

The poll should be up and running within a few days. I still haven't sent out confirmation to all participants yet though, I'm rather behind schedule!

Neven Florian

Ikessauro

Hey Adam, I'm not really worried about when the poll is gonna be up, but I was concerned about my entry. Was it accepted or not?

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: Ikessauro on September 03, 2013, 11:41:47 PM
Hey Adam, I'm not really worried about when the poll is gonna be up, but I was concerned about my entry. Was it accepted or not?
...guess I should be asking the same question. I honestly misunderstood the deadline that was given myself.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

DinoToyForum

OK everyone, I finally got around to sending out the remaining confirmation emails. So, if you submitted an entry and haven't received confirmation, let me know. I haven't rejected any entries by the way (even though a few did sneak in past the deadline - no big deal).

We've had 38 entries this year! Many stunning dioramas too, so it's going to be a challenge to pick your favourites. It will also take me a little while longer than usual to set up the poll, but keep your eyes peeled.

Turret

38 entries - I guess the competition will be tough this year  ^-^

CityRaptor

Means that my Diorama will end up on place 38 at worst.
Na, I'm mainly entering for fun and to see how good I am anyways. Although I will still claim the prizes if I should win, since I don't have most of those figures.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

amargasaurus cazaui

Thanks for being generous with the deadline and allowing the diorama that will win 38th place into the event !!! Best wishes to the entire field and excited to see the work this year has brought .
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

DinoToyForum

The poll for our sister site contest over at the Animal Toy Forum is now open: http://www.animaltoyforum.com/index.php/topic,666.0.html
While I'm putting the dino poll together, feel free to head over there to check them out, or sign up and vote ;)

38 entries! Yes, I might need to automate the process for future contests!

Bokisaurus

Quote from: dinotoyforum on September 04, 2013, 02:23:50 PM
The poll for our sister site contest over at the Animal Toy Forum is now open: http://www.animaltoyforum.com/index.php/topic,666.0.html
While I'm putting the dino poll together, feel free to head over there to check them out, or sign up and vote ;)

38 entries! Yes, I might need to automate the process for future contests!
Wow! Great turn out for this year's contest, that 10 more than last year! :)
Excited to see everyone's entries this year, Cheers! ;)

Gwangi

I'm very excited as well, almost feels like Christmas!  :))

Zhuchengotyrant

I can't wait any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(
-Zhuchengotyrant

Balaur

Quote from: Gwangi on September 05, 2013, 01:31:26 AM
I'm very excited as well, almost feels like Christmas!  :))

Yes it does. It really does!

Zhuchengotyrant

-Zhuchengotyrant

DinoToyForum

The enties are now revealed and the poll is now up. Head over here to cast your votes! http://www.dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php/topic,1671.0.html

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.