News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Wan Long Tang: New for 2018

Started by mgaguilar, August 13, 2018, 06:04:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobber

Aliexpress just sent me my shipping notification for the Allosaurus repaint! I'll post pictures when it arrives, I'm very excited!  :D

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

mgaguilar

S @Syndicate Bias Holy sh- that's gorgeous. What's up with all these affordable highly-detailed models coming out? Nanmu is amazing with W-dragon.

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: mgaguilar on March 22, 2019, 04:39:51 AM
S @Syndicate Bias Holy sh- that's gorgeous. What's up with all these affordable highly-detailed models coming out? Nanmu is amazing with W-dragon.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I read the Spino there should be out soon.  Been waiting on it, looks really nice.   Def  a good alternative to the 1,000.00 Iron Studios pieces.

Syndicate Bias

Blade-of-the-Moon

mgaguilar

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on April 06, 2019, 05:47:29 AM
So uhh is it out yet?

Updated images on the 2019 thread. I would go ahead and contact acro-man. He usually knows what's up since he stocks these guys.

Shonisaurus

Wan Long Tang spinosaurus material What material is made of? I'm only interested in PVC and vinyl figures.

Dobber

Man is Aliexpress's shipment taking forever to get here. Still waiting for my "Tiger" Allosaurus.

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Dobber on April 07, 2019, 02:31:34 AM
Man is Aliexpress's shipment taking forever to get here. Still waiting for my "Tiger" Allosaurus.

Chris

It takes the standard 2 to 4 weeks since shipping options there are economical

Fenestra

Quote from: Andreioli on April 17, 2019, 05:52:49 PM
W-Dragon Spinosaurus is out:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/W-Dragon-Spinosaurus-Statue-Figure-Dinosaur-Model-Base-Collector-Decor-Toy-Gift/254202753673?hash=item3b2faa3289:g:K40AAOSwwjhctv6y

Well, if with "out", you mean Mid-June 2019 according to the advert.
And that price!  :o

p.s. It also states in the advert that it comes with a platform, a original box and pearl wool.
Pearl wool?
What's that?

mgaguilar

Quote from: Fenestra on April 17, 2019, 10:28:29 PM
Quote from: Andreioli on April 17, 2019, 05:52:49 PM
W-Dragon Spinosaurus is out:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/W-Dragon-Spinosaurus-Statue-Figure-Dinosaur-Model-Base-Collector-Decor-Toy-Gift/254202753673?hash=item3b2faa3289:g:K40AAOSwwjhctv6y

Well, if with "out", you mean Mid-June 2019 according to the advert.
And that price!  :o

p.s. It also states in the advert that it comes with a platform, a original box and pearl wool.
Pearl wool?
What's that?

The price is only $100.00, if this thing is as big as I think it is, a comparable price to the Nanmu figures is solid.

Andanna

i now have both Rexes from W-Dragon.  I perceive the second one to be better sculpted and painted than the first one.  I also think the second one is way heftier than the first one.  Both stand beautifully. 

This thread gets little love from this community, but I am very happy with the four dinosaurs I have from this company and am looking forward to the next releases.

Shonisaurus

The W-Dragon tyrannosaurus rex outperforms all of its tyrannosaurus counterparts based on the JP / JW movie is a great figure. It is perhaps the best collection dinosaur company (not total resin) of the moment whose competition is disputed by Nanmu Studio and PNSO.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I still think the head's are too small.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.