News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Faunacasts Collections

Started by Takama, July 23, 2012, 06:06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

are they any thing like a polyresin Favorite Desktop Model? (something that i have) I ask these qustions to figure out how to manitain them once i have one

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Takama on August 05, 2012, 03:16:12 AM
are they any thing like a polyresin Favorite Desktop Model? (something that i have) I ask these qustions to figure out how to manitain them once i have one

I imagine so. The only Favorite  I own is the Allo skull...or is that Kinto ? Eh, doesn't matter..they are similar.

Bokisaurus

I think they are more durable than the Kinto's.

Patrx

Indeed - in my experience, the Fauna Casts material is a little bit more flexible than the Kinto/Favorite hydrostone.

stoneage

My collection of Fauna Cast figures.

stoneage

stoneage

stoneage

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

stoneage

stoneage

stoneage

Jetoar

I am thinking to do ancient fish and Bulldog fish is a good candidate  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

stoneage

stoneage

stoneage

stoneage

stoneage

stoneage

stoneage

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.