News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Photos please!

Started by DinoToyForum, January 15, 2018, 09:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Let us know how that goes. I just moved, but when I get around to unpacking my dinos I can take photos of the Gallimimus
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Halichoeres on September 24, 2019, 11:03:49 PM
Let us know how that goes. I just moved, but when I get around to unpacking my dinos I can take photos of the Gallimimus

avatar_Himmapaan @Himmapaan has offered to dig out the pictures for me, but I said there's no rush because there isn't.

Halichoeres

Quote from: dinotoyforum on September 24, 2019, 11:38:08 PM
Quote from: Halichoeres on September 24, 2019, 11:03:49 PM

avatar_Himmapaan @Himmapaan has offered to dig out the pictures for me, but I said there's no rush because there isn't.

avatar_DinoToyForum @dinotoyforum I noticed this review still doesn't have photos, so I've uploaded a few in case you want to use those, either in the meantime or permanently.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

indohyus

Just sent the pictures for Hesperornis. Let me know if anything needs to be done with them or retaken.

indohyus

Quote from: indohyus on August 06, 2020, 08:08:51 PM
Just sent the pictures for Hesperornis. Let me know if anything needs to be done with them or retaken.

Did the photos I sent come through?

Sim

I don't see any photos in the Schleich Shonisaurus review.  I thought I'd mention it in case it's helpful.

Libraraptor

Quote from: Sim on November 27, 2021, 09:09:33 PM
I don't see any photos in the Schleich Shonisaurus review.  I thought I'd mention it in case it's helpful.

Fixed it, thank you!

Funk

The Bullyland Diatryma is still not crossed out, but the photos are still archived here, anyone going to add them? https://web.archive.org/web/20101227210435/http://dinotoyblog.com/2009/07/23/diatryma-by-bullyland/

The empty article: http://dinotoyblog.com/2009/07/23/diatryma-by-bullyland/

Same with the AAA Deinonychus with the watermarks, which should be better than nothing: https://web.archive.org/web/20110213103321/http://www.dinotoyblog.com:80/2009/09/04/deinonychus-aaa/

DinoToyForum

Does anybody have good walk-around photographs of the Toyway (Walking with Dinosaurs) Iguanodon figure that I could use on the Dinosaur Toy Blog? I'm planning to update my 'review' of this figures, which is currently just a few lines and three dodgy photos, so I'd like to replace the photos, but my figure is lost in storage somewhere.

I noticed that the review of "Velociraptor (Wild Safari Collection by Safari Ltd)" only has one stock image, so it would be good to add walk-around photos of that as well, if anyone can provide them.

Also, as per the first post in this thread (https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6463.msg191407#msg191407), several reviews are still missing images, lost in the great Photobucket purge. So, if anyone could provide photos of these figures I would be very grateful. Here's a list of the reviews that need photographs:

Ankylosaurus (Larami)
Nodosaurid (Furkan)
Triceratops (Simba)
Hesperornis (Primeval by Character Options)
Mastodonsaurus (Bullyland)
Compsognathus (alias "Velociraptor") by Tchibo
Deinonychus (Bullyland)
Dimetrodon (Inpro)
Apatosaurus (Bullyland Micro Tiere)
Styracosaurus Maquette by Sideshow Dinosauria. Original photos by Jeremy Killian, if we can track him down?
Deinonychus (AAA)
Saichania (Kaiyodo)
Albertosaurus (Prehistoric Masterpiece Collection by X-plus)
Agustinia (Procon/CollectA)

DinoToyForum

Quote from: indohyus on August 12, 2020, 08:28:53 PM
Quote from: indohyus on August 06, 2020, 08:08:51 PMJust sent the pictures for Hesperornis. Let me know if anything needs to be done with them or retaken.

Did the photos I sent come through?

Sorry avatar_indohyus @indohyus I missed this at the time, no, I don't think I received them? To where did you send them?

Gwangi

I can take pictures of that Wild Safari Velociraptor. I'll upload them directly to the blog and then you can insert them. Also, in that review I see that the links to the other Safari Velociraptor figures are broken or wrong.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Gwangi on January 19, 2023, 01:02:30 PMI can take pictures of that Wild Safari Velociraptor. I'll upload them directly to the blog and then you can insert them. Also, in that review I see that the links to the other Safari Velociraptor figures are broken or wrong.

Brilliant, thanks! Yeah, there will be plenty of dead links in older reviews. I'll update these when I add the pictures.

Gwangi

Quote from: DinoToyForum on January 19, 2023, 03:36:18 PM
Quote from: Gwangi on January 19, 2023, 01:02:30 PMI can take pictures of that Wild Safari Velociraptor. I'll upload them directly to the blog and then you can insert them. Also, in that review I see that the links to the other Safari Velociraptor figures are broken or wrong.

Brilliant, thanks! Yeah, there will be plenty of dead links in older reviews. I'll update these when I add the pictures.

Might take me a few days to get the pictures up but I'll let you know when I do.

Fembrogon

I just uploaded some photos of the AAA "dromaeosaur" (Deinonychus) to the media library, since I happened to acquire one this week. Feel free to use any of them at your discretion!

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Fembrogon on February 04, 2023, 01:00:48 AMI just uploaded some photos of the AAA "dromaeosaur" (Deinonychus) to the media library, since I happened to acquire one this week. Feel free to use any of them at your discretion!

Thank you!

Gwangi

I forgot about the Velociraptor! Ok, gonna sit the toy on my desk right now so I don't forget.

EmperorDinobot

The Kaiyodo Saichania and Procon Agustinia were my reviews. I will take care of those photos as soon as I can.

Libraraptor

Quote from: DinoToyForum on January 19, 2023, 10:48:41 AMDoes anybody have good walk-around photographs of the Toyway (Walking with Dinosaurs) Iguanodon figure that I could use on the Dinosaur Toy Blog? I'm planning to update my 'review' of this figures, which is currently just a few lines and three dodgy photos, so I'd like to replace the photos, but my figure is lost in storage somewhere.

I noticed that the review of "Velociraptor (Wild Safari Collection by Safari Ltd)" only has one stock image, so it would be good to add walk-around photos of that as well, if anyone can provide them.

Also, as per the first post in this thread (https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6463.msg191407#msg191407), several reviews are still missing images, lost in the great Photobucket purge. So, if anyone could provide photos of these figures I would be very grateful. Here's a list of the reviews that need photographs:

Ankylosaurus (Larami)
Nodosaurid (Furkan)
Triceratops (Simba)
Hesperornis (Primeval by Character Options)
Mastodonsaurus (Bullyland)
Compsognathus (alias "Velociraptor") by Tchibo
Deinonychus (Bullyland)
Dimetrodon (Inpro)
Apatosaurus (Bullyland Micro Tiere)
Styracosaurus Maquette by Sideshow Dinosauria. Original photos by Jeremy Killian, if we can track him down?
Deinonychus (AAA)
Saichania (Kaiyodo)
Albertosaurus (Prehistoric Masterpiece Collection by X-plus)
Agustinia (Procon/CollectA)

Oops, many missing pictures belong to my reviews. I just took all the concerning figures out of my cabinets and will take daylight pictures of them as soon as possible.

DinoToyForum

@Crackinton just kindly provided some pictures of the Inpro Dimetrodon: https://dinotoyblog.com/dimetrodon-inpro/ So, that's another checked off the list, although avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor you can still also add your own Dimetrodon pictures if you like.

suspsy

We also need new photos for the Tyco Dino-Riders Tyrannosaurus rex.
IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.