News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Advanced Operation Genesis

Started by Katieraptor, January 20, 2018, 01:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katieraptor

So there's a [url]http://www.moddb.com/mods/jurassic-park-advanced-operation-genesis[new mod/url] for JPOG that finally adds entirely new models to the game! This is kinda groundbreaking. Everything we've gotten before as far as new species go has been bastardizations of current models, and thus, looks kinda janky.

Now if only I could figure out how to install that sinraptor. If anyone here is any good at JPOG modding, hit me up please.
What I love about Allosaurus is that it lived an extremely violent life that was rife with broken bones, cuts, scrapes, infections, sprains, and yet it just kept on truckin.

My Art