News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Dino Riders from series 1,2,3 - thinking about selling these guys !

Started by Imrahil, April 21, 2015, 09:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Imrahil

Hi everyone,

In order to save my couple  ^-^ I'm thinking about selling at least some part of this dino riders collection.
I'm already collecting books and records, so I'm running out of space.

Here they are, Valorians then Rulons :

I have to precise I own most of the weapons and accessories for each one of them, plus a lot of spare parts.
That doesn't appear on the picture.
I also own another Pachyrhinosaurus (but without the armor and the Atlas rider) which I'd like to sell.

I'm wondering about keeping only the complete 3rd series... what do you think ?

Carnosaur

Some of those i've never seen before. the two ceratopsians in the center and the yellow pterosaur.

I might be interested in buying those. could you post pics of them without the armor?

Brontozaurus

How much were you thinking of selling them for? I've had the Rulon Pteranodon on my wishlist for years.
"Uww wuhuhuhuh HAH HAWR HA HAWR."
-Ian Malcolm

My collection! UPDATED 21.03.2020: Dungeons & Dinosaurs!

Mr. P

If you or someone you know has an eBay account,  you may consider selling them individually on there, auction style.  Seems Dino Riders are selling pretty good rite now.

Imrahil

Hi guys, I will post some more pictures as soon as possible.

I think the pachyrhinosaurus with armor and Atlas can be sold at around 450€, and 250€ for a pachyrhinosaurus alone (I have both).
The Rulon Quetzalcoatlus with all accessories, rider and armor costs about 250€.
Chasmosaurus is more common, I'd say 230€.
Don't hesitate to tell me if I'm wrong, I've been cpmparing with previous EBay auctions.

I do own an EBay account, but I try to avoid selling through it, as it charges a lot for each transaction.
Plus I prefer dealing with somebody I've been chatting with a little bit, and who is going to take good care of my dino riders !  :)

Imrahil

Here they are without armor... I think I'm not very good at taking pictures...  ???

Imrahil

Hey there, some of them are still available. All your questions are welcome !  ;)

Imrahil

My friend Atlas and his Pachy are still waiting for a new owner !

I have several other DR left, if somebody's interested all questions are welcome !  ;)

Dinoriders

Do you still have any dino riders toys and I would be interested in buying

pachyrhino

Hello I am very interested in purchasing a pachyrhinosaurus and a chasmosaurus. I am especially interested in ones without the armor . Can you tell me if they are still available and what the prices are for them . Thank you for your time

Imrahil

Hello there. I still have one Pachyrhinosaurus (without armor) looking for a new home.

Feel free to ask for pictures !  ;)

Sigmasaurus

Quote from: Imrahil on May 04, 2015, 07:14:52 PM
Here they are without armor... I think I'm not very good at taking pictures...  ???

That Yellow Pterosaur looks pretty nice.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.