News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

1/40 Camarasaurus-Adult with juveniles

Started by dinonikes, July 28, 2012, 11:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dinonikes

Group of figures as a set-Adult with two juveniles- here are spme photos of armature for the adult-measures approx. 15 inches length-

Takama

Blade-of-the-Moon

Cool ! Might go well with Safari's Camara ?  ;D

Patrx

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on July 29, 2012, 07:14:48 AM

I expect it'll look a little more up-to date than that relic :) Looking forward to this one, Malcolm - one of my favorite sauropods.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Pixelboy on July 30, 2012, 03:49:50 AM

I expect it'll look a little more up-to date than that relic :) Looking forward to this one, Malcolm - one of my favorite sauropods.

I'm sure Malcolm's will be awesome..but  I do like the Safari piece as well. I would hardly call it a relic being from 2001 and still for the most part accurate though.

Patrx

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on July 30, 2012, 05:04:08 AM

I'm sure Malcolm's will be awesome..but  I do like the Safari piece as well. I would hardly call it a relic being from 2001 and still for the most part accurate though.

Hah, yes - "relic" is a bit too strong a word. Those darn front feet just bug me, though.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Pixelboy on July 30, 2012, 07:51:37 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on July 30, 2012, 05:04:08 AM

Hah, yes - "relic" is a bit too strong a word. Those darn front feet just bug me, though.

Ah, yea. But so many sauropod figures get that wrong..perhaps I'm too forgiving..lol

Patrx

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on July 30, 2012, 09:11:37 AM

Ah, yea. But so many sauropod figures get that wrong..perhaps I'm too forgiving..lol

Not necessarily - I'm just rather selective in order to prevent myself from spending too much  ;D I think I had best start saving up for this guy, though.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Pixelboy on July 30, 2012, 03:12:47 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on July 30, 2012, 09:11:37 AM

Not necessarily - I'm just rather selective in order to prevent myself from spending too much  ;D I think I had best start saving up for this guy, though.

Heh, I bought it when it first came out so it was the only nice Camara at the time.   Oh yeah.. ;D You know it would be nice to have another Allosaurus to go with these..maybe a stalking one ? Could be a good excuse to add the pack again. ;)

dinonikes

Roughed in clay of the adult-

Blade-of-the-Moon

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Patrx

Great to see some progress on this one! It'll be awesome.

Bokisaurus

Ohhh, another epic sauropod! Can't wait to see how this one turns out :)

Takama

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.