News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Flight of Pterosaurs

Started by Bokisaurus, July 29, 2012, 07:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

This little beauty hasn't been posted yet!

PNSO Nemicolopterus
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

suspsy

Quote from: Halichoeres on February 17, 2019, 02:55:24 PM

PNSO Nemicolopterus

I really love that one; it looks so alive and alert with those big eyes.
IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Halichoeres on February 17, 2019, 02:55:24 PM

PNSO Nemicolopterus

You need a review on dinotoyblog.com. It is an unprecedented pterosaur among prehistoric toy animals a work of art by Zhao Chuang.

Bokisaurus

Safari 2019 Pteranodon has landed!
[]

Shonisaurus

Together with Collecta's dimorphodon, the guidraco of the same brand is the best serrated pterosaur made to date. I recommend it! It is a magnificent figure and most importantly, it is made of solid PVC.

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Shonisaurus

Collecta caiuajara is at least equal to genius dimorphodon of the same brand and makes a tough competition to Safari pteranodon 2019. Nice sculpture and I celebrate that is one of the first figures that Collecta marketed this year.

Halichoeres

Because I take perverse pleasure in juxtaposing terrible and wonderful figures:

Sbabam Sinopterus

CollectA Caviramus