News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Favorite New for 2018

Started by RobinGoodfellow, March 09, 2018, 10:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpartanSquat

In which museum will be these figures? Fukui Dinosaur Museum?

postsaurischian

Quote from: RolandEden on July 31, 2018, 10:43:10 PM
In which museum will be these figures? Fukui Dinosaur Museum?

Yes.

Shonisaurus

By the way, the neovenator and baryonyx Will they be able to stand without a base? They look magnificent and I know I repeat myself but they are very beautiful and elegant figures of dinosaurs.

brettnj

LAST CALL.

In two days I already have requests for more than 30 pairs of these and we want to get moving on the order so we don't miss out on getting them.

If you are interested, please let me know ASAP.

We don't know prices yet but I will give my best estimate before placing the order via my mailing list.

Also, we are placing an order from the Favorite site and we have enough interest to obtain free shipping to my source, and anything bought from there can be combined with the exhibit figures (and/or anything else) to save on shipping to the buyer as well.

Thanks.
Brett

brettnj

I detailed the figures' costs via my mailing list.

If you expected to but did not receive that mail, please PM ASAP to be assured we connect in time to include your figures in the order.

Thanks.
Brett

brettnj

I hope it's okay to paste this here since so many people used this thread to initiate their orders...

Hey.

We can get the following Favorite exhibit exclusives at issue prices when placing our Favorite order on the 25th (when the two new figures release).

1. Concavenator & Pelecanimimus
2. Tarbosaurus
3. Yutyrannus the duel
4. Bistahieversor vs Pentaceratops
5. Redondasaurus vs Coelophysis
6. Zhuchengtyrannus vs Sinoceratops
7. Guanlong vs Yinlong

Please PM with e-mail address ASAP if interested in anything and I will follow with prices and a paste detailing how we work.

Thanks.
Brett

Sim

I'm really looking forward to getting the Favorite Baryonyx and Neovenator.  The Baryonyx looks very good.  I've been wanting a good figure representation of Baryonyx very much!  At first I didn't like the Neovenator's colouration, but it's grown on me.  Perhaps something that helped is I've realised the Neovenator's colouration reminds me of a nice pasta with tomato sauce, basil and cockles; or a nice pizza.

Quote from: Halichoeres on July 31, 2018, 02:42:00 AM
I love the color scheme on the Neovenator, though. Something about it, just...[chef kiss]

He-he, could it be it reminds you of food too, avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres? :D

Halichoeres

avatar_Sim @Sim Could be! I am pretty much always hungry.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Halichoeres

What Tokugawa has been up to:

A set of 12 miniature skulls (about twice the size of Kaiyodo skulls). I don't know how many of these are the same as the freebies you can get when you buy a resin skull. I would rather it had been a Devonian or Permian mini model set, but I'm interested in a couple of these.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

brettnj

These are Favorite? And you're sure they're not the premiums?

Do we know when they are available?

I'd like to be able to tell my buyers to save them on shipping.

Thanks.
Brett

DerbesSchuhwerk

Uh, i really like those Skulls. I think i need to get them.

Shonisaurus

Hi Brett, I ordered the ancients fish and Favorite's baryonyx and neovenator. When will they be available for payment? I'm interested in all of them.

brettnj

Shoni, and anyone, please communicate with me via e-mail--not in threads or via PM--for multiple reasons.

I'll announce via my mailing list when the figures are with my source as soon as I hear.

The figures only release this week.

Thanks.
Brett

Halichoeres

I don't know when they're going to be available, but they're a different assortment of species than the ones that come with the desktop skulls. They look like they'll be available in different finishes:

brettnj

Thanks for the info.

FYI, to anyone not on my mailing list, shipment of the new figures (neo, bary) to the venue was delayed by the typhoon.

Brett

Halichoeres

The four new mini dinosaurs are now available at the Favorite online shop:

https://www.f-favorite.net/SHOP/193776/1040485/list.html

Roselaar

They look lovely! What species are they?

Halichoeres

Quote from: Roselaar on September 12, 2018, 03:11:41 PM

Fukuiraptor
Fukuisaurus
Fukuititan <---USL
Koshisaurus <---USL

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Halichoeres on September 12, 2018, 03:16:02 PM
Quote from: Roselaar on September 12, 2018, 03:11:41 PM

Fukuiraptor
Fukuisaurus
Fukuititan <---USL
Koshisaurus <---USL

I have already commissioned Brett those beauties of dinosaur miniatures.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.