News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Artwork for Dinosaur Shirts Wanted

Started by THORRIDUS89, March 26, 2018, 12:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THORRIDUS89

So im looking to commission an artist or artists for some black and white drawings to be used for printing on shirts. I have out some pictures  to show some of the past shirts I have worked in various stages of completion these were hand screened and colored by me. Also I don't if this is the right area to post this so feel free to move it where it should go.

Aram-Rex

Hi there! I'd be very interested to help you with this project.

https://www.behance.net/papazianar3c2e

Here is a link to my portfolio. Let me know if you'd be interested.

There are 2 albums. One is digital art, the other is traditional. I do both.

Cheers  ;)

THORRIDUS89

Quote from: Aram-Rex on March 26, 2018, 12:11:45 AM
Hi there! I'd be very interested to help you with this project.

https://www.behance.net/papazianar3c2e

Here is a link to my portfolio. Let me know if you'd be interested.

There are 2 albums. One is digital art, the other is traditional. I do both.

Cheers  ;)

Sent you a PM.

THORRIDUS89

So..For anyone who is interested in these shirts in general I will have a new shirt ready here in the next couple weeks it will be Medusacertaops and will be available in black and white,colored, or I could even do custom colors/patterns for those if interested.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.