News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Fauna Casts Figure Availability

Started by dinonikes, March 15, 2012, 07:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dinonikes

This thread will show all of the figures that I have issued since the beginning of this collaboration project.

Anyone with any questions regarding anything in this thread- I would please ask that you email me at- [email protected]

These are all hand made pieces cast in urethane- more like limited edition art pieces than anything else- they are NOT toys to be given to young kids to play with- intended as collectors pieces- for adults- they are painted with lacquers, latex, and oil paints- you really don't want little kids putting these in their mouths- high risk of unhealthy results or poisoning if ingested- just common sense really- would you have little kids sucking on a model kit that you glued together and painted? Just an obligatory warning-

I will post a couple of photos of each - there are more to be seen at http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/rr146/malcolmmlodoch/
or on the Fauna Casts facebook page

Please do not post in this thread- I would like to keep it free of anything other than photos of the models available- comments about models should be directed to individual threads for each model

dinonikes

1:40 scale Dilophosaurus- measures 6 inches in length, 2 inches tall at the top of crest-  RETIRED

dinonikes

1:40 T. Rex- measures 13 inches in length - RETIRED

dinonikes

1:40 scale Muraenosaurus- measures 8 inches in length- comes with display base- $25.00

dinonikes

1:40 scale Indricotherium - measures 8 1/2 inches in length- $60.00

dinonikes

1:40 scale Parasaurolophus - measures 12 inches in length- RETIRED

dinonikes

1:40 Ophthalmosaurus- measures 4 inches in length- RETIRED

dinonikes

1:40 Acrocanthosaurus- measures 11 inches in length - RETIRED

dinonikes

1:40 Tylosaurus- measures 15 inches in length- RETIRED

dinonikes

1:40 Xiphactinus- measures 5 inches in length- $40.00

dinonikes

1/40 Allosaurus on carcass- measures 9 inches overall- $50.00

dinonikes

1:40 Ornithocheirus- 12 inch wingspan- RETIRED

dinonikes

1:40 Quetzalcoatlus- approx. 6 inches tall- RETIRED

dinonikes

1/40 Brontotherium- measures 5 inches in length-$40.00

dinonikes

1/40 Kronosaurus-measures 9 1/2 inches in length- $60.00

dinonikes

1/40 Mastodon- measures 3 inches tall at shoulders- $50.00

dinonikes

1/40 Moropus-meaures 2.5 inches tall at the shoulders- $35.00

dinonikes

1/40 Moschops-measures 5 inches in length- $40.00

dinonikes

1/40 Supersaurus-measures 33 inches in length-$150.00

dinonikes

1/40 Spinosaurus- measures 16.5 inches in length-$75.00

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.