News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

The Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2018

Started by DinoToyForum, April 06, 2018, 08:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

DinoToyForum

DinoToyForum

Libraraptor

Quote from: Johannes on May 13, 2018, 01:14:13 AM
I think I will have a try at it, just for fun :-)

That is the best attitude!

JohannesB

I am having many difficulties and making a lot of mistakes with my little diorama made from scratch, and it takes a lot of effort and patience, but at the same time it is an interesting learning experience. I hope it will be worth the effort.

ZoPteryx

Oh man, time to start planning something!  Big thanks to our Admin for organizing and Urzeit Shop for sponsoring!

DinoToyForum

15 entries received already and there's still the better part of three months left until the deadline! Looks like the 2018 contest is shaping up to be a big one. Can it be the biggest ever? Make sure you enter!

Pachyrhinosaurus

I think I have mine figured out. Can't wait to enter!
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Ravonium

avatar_DinoToyForum @dinotoyforum Just a question; In your experience, during submission time, have there been any 'peak times' for entry submission? (e.g. near the deadline)

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Ravonium on May 31, 2018, 12:47:55 PM
avatar_DinoToyForum @dinotoyforum Just a question; In your experience, during submission time, have there been any 'peak times' for entry submission? (e.g. near the deadline)

Yeah, the last 24 hours. :))

Simon

Since deciding to go a different route from last year, I am quite excited to report that I have completed my contest entry for this year and will be sending it in shortly.  I would encourage all members to get the excitement and submit something interesting ... the contest entries are getting more amazing every year, so GO FOR IT!!!  ;) ;) ;)

Lanthanotus

Well,.... my point is to deceide which way to go.... I now got two completly diffent things laying around more or less ready to be submitted, and some two or three more ideas in my mind that feel more "right" from now and then..... so.... yeah..... I still need some time to convince myself this way or another :D

Simon

Just sent mine in after some last minute digital cleanup work.  ;) 

My original plan was way too ambitious for this year, so I'll have to work on it next Winter when I have a little more time. I think the one I submitted is more interesting to look at than my past entries.  Most complicated does not necessarily = the most enjoyable viewing.  I'll be very curious to see the reaction.   8)

Riddlebox

Im thinking i may have been one of the first to submit this year! OMG i cant wait to see all the submissions!

Libraraptor

Patience. I'm bursting from the wish to see them all,  immediately!  But we need patience.

Libraraptor

Quote from: dinotoyforum on May 31, 2018, 12:55:52 PM
Quote from: Ravonium on May 31, 2018, 12:47:55 PM

Yeah, the last 24 hours. :))
:)) :)) :))

https://s33.postimg.cc/hvif9pmcv/20180621_081052.png

Edited by admin to make the image a link, because it contains a profanity.  C:-)

Halichoeres

I just wanted to share a sneak preview of my diorama:

Starring these beautiful figures, it's a shoo-in to win!

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Ravonium

Quote from: Halichoeres on June 21, 2018, 10:49:40 PM
I just wanted to share a sneak preview of my diorama:

*snip*

Starring these beautiful figures, it's a shoo-in to win!

*snip

;D I think you should call it 'The Great Scream' ;D

Lanthanotus

I'd give my vote for all the cheekiness that went into the creation :D

Jose S.M.

That piece of art has a victory guaranteed!

DinoToyForum

Two months to go until the deadline for submissions (25th August). Don't forget!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.