News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Nimravus Collection

Started by Nimravus, April 10, 2018, 08:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceratopsian

You have added some really good pieces to your collection.  Well done on that Lambeosaurus!

Nimravus

Quote from: ceratopsian on December 12, 2019, 02:31:49 PM
You have added some really good pieces to your collection.  Well done on that Lambeosaurus!
Thanks Ceratopsian,  I was very excited when I got it! ;D

Nimravus

Hey guys, today I will post some more photos of my latest acquisitions. Unfortunately, lately I haven´t had too much time to photograph them  :'(

First of all, the group photograph of some extant animals (manatee, alligator and hedgehog from Papo and the porcupine from CollectA), and these year´s Papo new extinct animals, along with the Schleich's Dracorex.

A group picture of Papo´s Pentaceratops and Gorgosaurus, and Schleich´s Dracorex

Papo´s Pentaceratops is majestic, wonderful piece  :o

A view from the back, with the detailed colours painted on the frill

Papo's Gorgosaurus is very nice detailed as well, if I have to find a flaw, it is a bit small

And finally, Scheich´s Dracorex. I like this figurine a lot, colours are not the best, but details are really good. Unfortunately, it looks like Schleich are heading back towards their horrible models... >:( It is is pity, because the last three years they have produced good pieces  :(

Let me add some photos of Papo´s Alligator, that is a close relative of all these prehistoric animals.

Hope you enjoyed.

I wish all of you merry Christmas, and a happy New Year. ^-^

Shonisaurus

My congratulations Nimrabus for your new additions, your magnificent photographs do true justice to these figures that you have added to your collection. I agree with your tastes as a collector. Those figures are very cool. Enjoy them and Merry Christmas and New Year!

Nimravus

Quote from: Shonisaurus on December 15, 2019, 10:52:49 PM
Enjoy them and Merry Christmas and New Year!
Thanks Shoni, merry Xmas for you too!

Bokisaurus

Nice additions to your collection. I still have to get that Penta 😃
And it's always nice to see some extant animals in the mix.
Cheers!

Nimravus

Hey guys,

it has been a long since I did not update my photos from my increasingly growing collection, but I have been pretty busy with other stuff. I will show you some acquisitions from last year, because I had not uploaded them here yet.  :o

All these new additions come from PNSO China Post

The tsintaosaurus, that in my case is limping, and falling over all the time, since the right rear leg is shorter than the others  >:(

The microraptor, not bad, compared with the nice new CollectA one from 2020

Nicely detailed Yangchuanosaurus. I do have both figures from PNSO and I love them both

The Gigantoraptor is beautiful as well, with only one flaw, it is too much inclined towards one side

Then, the Mamenchisaurus, standard if compared with its big brother from PNSO, but good enough

To be such a small piece, details of the head are good

And finally, the Huayangosaurus, maybe the weakest figure of all.

If I follow with some more acquisitions from last 2019, PNSO was a sparkling star

To me, the Dakosaurus is not something especial, but it is an obscure species, and I am glad it was produced for a cheap price

Finally, the Stegosaurus, one of my favorites for this species

And this one is a new addition to my collection from this very year, the old orange Schleich Apatosaurus

I hope you enjoyed.

Shonisaurus

Nice additions to your Nimravus collection. Both the PNSO prehistoric animals and the Schleich brand apatosaurus are pretty successful acquisitions.

Regarding the PNSO tsintaosaurus, I totally agree with you the figure is too small. In my case, I hope that in the future PNSO or another brand will make a PVC tsintaosaurus of a more acceptable size, both in its old version of a unicorn that fascinated me and in its current version according to recent scientific studies.

Halichoeres

Good to see you posting here again! These are some worthy additions.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.