News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

NomNom Toys

Started by stoneage, May 03, 2018, 11:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoneage

Does anyone know where you can buy the NomNom Toys dinosaur playsets?  You can see them on youtube.

Halichoeres

As far as I can tell, the NomNom Toys YouTube channel is just somebody unboxing various brands' dinosaur sets. One video was clearly a CollectA tube, and others seemed to be Toys R Us playsets. It doesn't seem to be a toy company. If you're looking for the company behind a particular playset, could you post the link to the specific video?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

stoneage

I was in some ways more interested in the materials they used for their diorama scenery.

Halichoeres

Quote from: stoneage on May 10, 2018, 01:13:19 AM
I was in some ways more interested in the materials they used for their diorama scenery.

No idea there. I think the best bet is to leave a comment on the video itself and hope the makers respond.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Halichoeres on May 11, 2018, 05:59:29 PM
Quote from: stoneage on May 10, 2018, 01:13:19 AM

No idea there. I think the best bet is to leave a comment on the video itself and hope the makers respond.

Yeah, or share a link to the specific video, as you suggested. I'm sure someone here would know.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.