News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Dragonrider02's DinoArt

Started by DragonRider02, May 04, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bokisaurus

Nice paintings, very distinctive style. Love the colors.
Oh, and those magnets are cute ^-^

DragonRider02

Irritator magnet Commission for avatar_IrritatorRaji @IrritatorRaji

Blue!!

DragonRider02

Spinosaurus Watercolor

Neosodon

Impressive! I tried to use water color once and it just bled everywhere and made a huge mess.

"3,000 km to the south, the massive comet crashes into Earth. The light from the impact fades in silence. Then the shock waves arrive. Next comes the blast front. Finally a rain of molten rock starts to fall out of the darkening sky - this is the end of the age of the dinosaurs. The Comet struck the Gulf of Mexico with the force of 10 billion Hiroshima bombs. And with the catastrophic climate changes that followed 65% of all life died out. It took millions of years for the earth to recover but when it did the giant dinosaurs were gone - never to return." - WWD

DragonRider02

Lizerd

Looks very good! I could see this in a museum  :)
If you wonder where I'm active now, you can find me here- http://www.lustria-online.com/members/lizerd.17772/
It's been a good run here

Brocc21

Wow your really good. I especially love the spinosaur and nanaqusaurus. You should illustrate a book. I mean...I'd buy it.
"Boy do I hate being right all the time."

DragonRider02

'Cottoncandy' Velociraptor

Guanlong

PS: The headshot/halfbody Dino Commissions are 180PLN

IrritatorRaji

Quote from: Brocc21 on August 13, 2018, 05:04:43 PM
Wow your really good. I especially love the spinosaur and nanaqusaurus. You should illustrate a book. I mean...I'd buy it.

^ Fully agree

Libraraptor

DragonRider02

Something less colorfull this Time. Allosaurus &
Anhanguera!

!Both artworks are for sale! Price to negotiate, payment via PayPal!

IrritatorRaji

DragonRider02

DragonRider02

Balaur Bondoc

Original painting for sale

Brocc21

That's a really nice balaur.

DragonRider02

DINOSAUR BOOKMARKS!
All for sale, 100pln+shipping each. I can also take Commissions for specific dino Species.

Triceratops, Velociraptor, Psittacosaurus, Therizinosaurus, Irritator and Quetzalcoatlus

ceratopsian

For some reason I have overlooked this thread till just now. What beautiful images you create. What a tremendous feel for colours and how they interact. I'm especially taken with the Citipati you showed in August.

Brocc21

Nice, I will probably pick one or more of these up.

DragonRider02

DEINOCHEIRUS

Watercolor Quetzalcoatlus

All artworks are for sale. Also, all dino bookmarks are still avaiable for purchase!!!

Brocc21

That irritator looks very familiar. Hmmmmm. I wonder where I've seen it.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.