News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Paleozoo new for 2018

Started by Halichoeres, May 13, 2018, 04:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paleozoo

Hi Michael,

Thank you for the purchase of the Paleozoo Sarcopterygian.

Your model shipped out on the morning of Monday 14th October. I have written to you a couple of times to confirm this but I don't think my emails are getting through to you (maybe in your junk?).

Delivery should be by early next week. Any problems with delivery, or model damage in transit, please just let me know and I will redress.

Best regards,

Bruce

mgaguilar

Quote from: Paleozoo on October 17, 2019, 11:47:09 AM
Hi Michael,

Thank you for the purchase of the Paleozoo Sarcopterygian.

Your model shipped out on the morning of Monday 14th October. I have written to you a couple of times to confirm this but I don't think my emails are getting through to you (maybe in your junk?).

Delivery should be by early next week. Any problems with delivery, or model damage in transit, please just let me know and I will redress.

Best regards,

Bruce

avatar_Paleozoo @Paleozoo Thank you so much! Other than the first email confirmation, I don't think I have been receiving emails from you. I'll be on the lookout in the spam filter from now on.
Thanks again!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.