News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Commissioning 3d dinosaur sculpts

Started by damianlz, May 14, 2018, 12:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

damianlz

I really dont know if this is the right section of the forum but I am looking to comission some 3d dinosaur sculpts of Maastrictichian era dinosaurs for potential commercial use. I was wondering if people could help or where I could begin to look?

ImADinosaurRARR

Hello damianlz. I'm not sure ether, but there are a few model makers on this forum that make dinos in their own time, like Lone Trike and Brolyss4. Maybe you should contact them.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.