News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

My new review has not been posted yet.(Edited)

Started by Prehistory Resurrection, June 01, 2018, 02:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prehistory Resurrection

I have edited this post and I would like to sincerely apologize.Well, it was selfish of me of thinking only about this review and not the editors' outside lives of the Dinosaur Toy Blog and Forum. I apologize once again, please finish all your work and take your time. Dr Adam Smith's and Suspsy's message really touched me. Please, accept my forgiveness and yes, messages from me would lead to nothing. Patience is a virtuosity. I got confused and now all is clear to me. I should think wisely.

SBell

This seems more like a PM issue than one all of us need to see... assuming avatar_DinoToyForum @dinotoyforum is also included.

That said, the reviewers do this stuff in their spare time. Maybe they're just really busy?

suspsy

I have told you twice over email already that there are already a number of guest reviews waiting to be posted and that you needed to be patient. This makes now three times you've complained. What part of my explanation was not clear to you?
IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

Dilopho

I don't think anymore should be said now...It's pretty common for people to get confused when their review takes a while to go up, but you gotta remember that the "proper" reviewers kindly take time outta their own lives for this.  :-\ Be patient, please..

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Prehistory Resurrection on June 01, 2018, 02:41:59 PM
Hello all, once again. Two weeks back, I have sent my review of the small Schleich Triceratops figure to member Suspsy. I have asked him updates about the review and he said that he had sent it to a member named Gwangi. I understand that there is not only my review to be edited and posted, but we are already reaching three weeks and the review has not been posted yet! When I just joined, my reviews did not take that long to be posted.
I have waited, but I am sorry to say this, but I think that my review has been rejected. I have waited, but I see that it is of no use anymore. Suspsy told me to be patient and the review will be posted when its turn comes, but we are already reaching three weeks since I have sent the review.

Be patient. If Suspsy says your review is in a queue, it is. We intentionally space out the reviews so pestering will get you nowhere, it just wastes our time. Also, remember, the Dinosaur Toy Blog is just a hobby we do for pleasure in our limited free time. We have jobs, lives, families, and other responsibilities that take priority over a website about dinosaur toys. Three weeks is nothing. In the past, before Suspsy came on board to assist, it sometimes took me half a year or more to post guest reviews. So, if your reviews have been posted sooner than that, you're one of the lucky ones.

Libraraptor

And now this thread should be deleted.  All the mimimi complaining in public has become so annoying. 

Prehistory Resurrection

Libraraptor

No offense meant.  But I often see people bringing issues into public which are really a case for PM or personal Email.  I appreciate you and all the others doing reviews!

IrritatorRaji

It takes a while but it will always be posted. I once had to wait 3 months for a review to get posted, and my last one took a month to post. You're never being ignored :)

Prehistory Resurrection

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.