News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Acro-man's Dinosaur Wallpapers (updated 24/12/2021)

Started by acro-man, December 11, 2018, 07:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceratopsian

It's a very dramatic, eye-catching shot.  Nice to know the identity of the foreground model - no wonder I didn't recognise it!

Killekor

I really liked your entry (which in fact I voted in the poll).
The way the photograph was made, the funny title of the entry and the scared expression of the turtle made this photo one of my favorite ones of the contest.
If it was for me you would had won the 2nd prize, because it really deserved it.
Congrats for your photo!

Killekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

Ravonium

To be honest, this was probably my personal favourite of the entries; the subject matter, title/caption, photography and even the mere featuring of Liaoningosaurus are all things going for it  8)

acro-man

喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

acro-man

Merry Chrismas to all!

Another year passed in a blink of an eye, that's why it's important to cherish everything around us that's worthy.

Hope you like my new works.

"Daddy Confused"
The young baby is giving new dad Doyle one hell of a headache.

"Wonder"
Aaron's always wondering about the outside world while mother keeps a watchful gaze.

"Surfacing"
remember to breathe

"Under Sea"
fastest vs biggest
喜欢收集和P图

BlueKrono

We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

acro-man

avatar_BlueKrono @BlueKrono it's a Liaoningosaurus resin kit by Cloudman, if that's what you asked.
喜欢收集和P图

Shonisaurus

You have that great diorama. How did you make Aaron's baby tyrannosaurus shrink from the adult PNSO tyrannosaurus, for example? The same goes for the Doyle triceratops.

acro-man

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus Hi, thanks man. It's photoshop-ed. I find it the best way to showcase my models despite different scales. Happy New Year~
喜欢收集和P图

KeU

Late to the party.
You have mad editing skills Jerry.
I am following you over at Dev Art now.

MinimumOfMaximum

Quote from: acro-man on November 22, 2019, 07:52:29 PM

Finally I can post these pictures after 1 month's wait since the 2019 Diorama Contest started.
Now since everything settled down, I have added them here to my Desktop Wallpapers Collection.

CAST
Papo Kaprosuchus
Cloudman's Liaoningosauru (resin model)

This scene isn't about an ambush. The ancient Chinese croc (played by Papo Kaprosuchus) has no intention of taking such a tiny Liaoningosauru for his snack. He's just floating around quietly. However, when the Liaoningosauru suddenly realizes a predator is sneaking up from behind, it subjectively imagines the croc to be scary, devilish and spiteful. Actually it can't even turn around to prove its feelings because fright seizes it.
The next second, will it flee or will it stay paralyzed? We'll never know.
All we know, at this instant, the only thing comes up in the poor Liaoningosauru's mind is - "Oops, I am fxxked"

These images are so realistic. At the first sight, we cannot tell whether it is a computer graphic or photoshop. I would say it is a true masterpiece of Art. 

I remember how my friend was inspired by cosplaying characters at the last comic-con and he decided to create his own images putting a part of his soul inside... I think it is very pivotal for a painter: to do what you love. Thanks to this, we have a lot of cool images or wallpapers wallpaperplays.com for computers.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.