News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Ictonyx artwork

Started by Ictonyx, June 04, 2018, 10:28:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ictonyx

Libralces gallicus and Chasmaporthetes lunensis

Shonisaurus

Where did you learn to draw and paint prehistoric animals? I suppose you were at least one of the first students of the class in relation to the subject of Drawing.

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

SBell

Ictonyx

Thanks for the kind comments!

Ictonyx

Coelodonta antiquitatis, the woolly rhinoceros.

Ictonyx

Cervalces scotti, an extinct relative of the moose from Pleistocene North America.

Shonisaurus

The coelodonta antiquitatis and the cervales scotti have been good for you but I honestly like your paleoarte more focused on dinosaurs and other animals of the Mesozoic.

Killekor

I really like the Coelodonta that you've drawn, Ictonyx!
In general I like your drawings, in which the animals represented have a really lifelike appearance without being too realistic. And this Woolly Rhino is no exception, rather it's the best of your prehistoric mammals and maybe the best of your drawings in general!
Thanks for showing them to us, and congrats!

Killekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

Ictonyx

Acrocanthosaurus atokensis

Shonisaurus

I @Ictonyx I congratulate you for your work. I really like prehistoric predators, in this case carnivorous theropods with their mouths shut. In your case it is an art of yours to make a carnivorous theropod that inspires fierceness, even with the jaw closed and the drawing is masterfully scientific, taking into account that the dinosaurs had lips.

The acrocanthosaurus has left you masterfully.

Ictonyx

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Quote from: Ictonyx on January 11, 2020, 10:59:01 AM
Libralces gallicus and Chasmaporthetes lunensis

I really like this one. Great work
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Ictonyx

brontosauruschuck

Maybe I missed it, but do you have a website like tumblr or deviantart where you post your stuff?

Ictonyx

Sure, I am Ictonyx on DeviantArt and @ivankay17 on Twitter, and post drawings to both.

Ictonyx

Shonisaurus

That triceratops is great! Those curved horns like those of the antelopes have been fabled.

Ictonyx

Brocc21

I always like Triceratops with a little curve to them.
"Boy do I hate being right all the time."

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.