News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Ictonyx artwork

Started by Ictonyx, June 04, 2018, 10:28:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ictonyx

Jane, the juvenile T. rex.

Ictonyx

Gryposaurus monumentensis

Ictonyx

Dakosaurus andiniensis

Ictonyx

Shonisaurus

Magnificent protoceratops Ictonyx, by the way, reminds me a lot of the protoceratops from Beast of the Mesozoic, especially in the drawing of the head and in relation to the stripes or spots that your wax-drawn wax has on the body. I congratulate you on your work of art.

Ictonyx

Ictonyx

Palaeosaniwa, a large varanoid lizard from the late Cretaceous, eating a large salamander; perhaps Scapherpeton.

Shonisaurus

What a beautiful drawing of palaeosaniwa you have been great. You make some gorgeous and cool paleo art drawings. The effect of the palaeosaniwa eating the lizard has been great for you. Keep it up.

Ictonyx

Totoro

I really love your work I @Ictonyx!  The clean ink work, accuracy and innovative poses that convey motion and personality are just wonderful.  Do you have a red bubble shop or similar?   
Old Kaiyodo chocolasaur diorama thread:
https://dinotoyforum.proboards.com/thread/3848

Ictonyx

Thank you for the kind words Totoro! No shop yet but maybe one day!

Kapitaenosavrvs

Oh, i was completely unaware of this Thread. Beatuful work. Dotwork on Animals works good and looks super clean in your case. You know how to do this. Looking foward to your future works :)

Ictonyx

Thanks for the kind comment Kapitaenosavrvs!

Ictonyx

The giant filter feeding fish Leedsichthys problematicus passes a cryptoclidid plesiosaur. Based on fossils from the Jurassic Oxford Clay Formation.

Jose S.M.

Newt

Well stippled! I love that blubbery little plesiosaur.

Ictonyx

Thanks for the kind works Jose and Newt!

Ictonyx

A page of hadrosaur portraits. Clockwise from top left, Edmontosaurus annectens, Hypacrosaurus stebingeri, Lambeosaurus lambei, Parasaurolophus walkeri, Prosaurolophus maximus, Edmontosaurus regalis.

Shonisaurus

The leedsichthys problematicus has been great! Just as you have painted the mouth, you have given it an effect that immense Mesozoic fish in relief, in three dimensions, it seems to come out of the drawing.

On the other hand you have done an excellent job with the hadrosaurids.

Ictonyx

Thanks for the kind words Shonisaurus!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.