News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

SEGA Dinoking Figures

Started by Bokisaurus, August 05, 2012, 09:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

docronnie

Here's what I got recently:

Sega Dinosaur King Mini Figure 2-Pack Series 1 Torosaurus

Sega Dinosaur King Mini Figure Lambeosaurus - 2005

Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

docronnie

Some more of the mini-figs:

]

mooseman

I was kinda annoyed, the Futabasaurus and a few other figures came up on eBay a few days ago, but the auction ended at like 5:30pm when I was travelling home from work. I put in what I thought was a decent bid on 3 of them but got outbid on all.

docronnie

Quote from: mooseman on April 19, 2013, 09:46:59 PM
I was kinda annoyed, the Futabasaurus and a few other figures came up on eBay a few days ago, but the auction ended at like 5:30pm when I was travelling home from work. I put in what I thought was a decent bid on 3 of them but got outbid on all.

Hmmm... they seem to be really in demand.

I just got this recently:

It is larger than the mini-figures.

FUTABA

I got the Para for Christmas the year before last. Around that time I saw loads on Ebay with the 'Dinotector' armour (see link - basically covered in giant leaves and looking all pretty and stuff) and had every intention of someday getting one. Before I knew it they weren't on Ebay anymore and I haven't seen one for sale since.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYLkikocK5HteYs9h9zTgSNA_x4blNwHLjKOgPvrSbWsgn3TDJaQ

Got the Megaraptor on Ebay, in used condition, along with the Futabasaurus. I very narrowly missed out on getting the Stego because the auction ended as I was bidding on these. I had my eye on getting a Futabasaurus for quite some time (paid through the nose a bit too but I really don't mind. He is epic!)

Please excuse the dumb Facebook-esque self shots. I really need to find a half decent camera.
I really really like blue things.

Jetoar

Futabasaurus is wonderful  ^-^
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

docronnie

Great catch on those dinos, Futaba! Congrats!  :))

Triceratops

Pawpawsaurus

TFL! :)

CityRaptor

Actually that is the DK Version of Pawpawsaurus. 

This is their Sauropelta:
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

FUTABA

Quote from: docronnie on June 14, 2013, 02:26:40 PM
Great catch on those dinos, Futaba! Congrats!  :))

Thanks.

And I agree with Jetoar. Futabasaurus is wonderful indeed. All the replicas are brilliant too. I suppose it's because Japan is the only nation seemingly interested in their native Elasmosaur, and their pride coupled with their great eye for detail with figures  / models / gashapons etc and progressive approach in terms of depicting palaeontological evidence just makes for brilliant little works of art.
I really really like blue things.

docronnie

Quote from: CityRaptor on June 14, 2013, 02:48:36 PM
Actually that is the DK Version of Pawpawsaurus. 

This is their Sauropelta:

Thanks!

Just got now the Sega Toys DK chart from my friend.  I only have before, the You Tube link, which is really not that clear.

Pawpawsaurus is number 29.  Glad to have this chart finally!  :))

docronnie

I just got this recently:

Its color is different from the one on the chart.   Is this a variant?

Jetoar

Itis the black t-rex. It is a better version of t-rex, created for Gang Alpha  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

docronnie

Jetoar

EmperorDinobot

I have always thought that they were really pretty.

DinoKing4ever

Quote from: Jetoar on October 15, 2012, 04:22:28 PM
Hello friends this is my collection of Dinosaur King figures. In Spain you can find figures of season 1 and some figures of season 2.

I dont have the bif articulated figures and other figures but i would like to have some day  ^-^.

SBell

Quote from: DinoKing4ever on September 16, 2013, 01:40:40 AM
Hello friends this is my collection of Dinosaur King figures. In Spain you can find figures of season 1 and some figures of season 2.

I dont have the bif articulated figures and other figures but i would like to have some day  ^-^.

My Spanish friends! Help Me! I am looking for 6 or 8 of the season 2 figures!

I have many CollectA, Mojo and Safari figures to offer as trade.

I know for sure that I need the Pteranodon, Pawpawsaurus and Therizinosaurus. I'll figure out the others.

Jetoar

Quote from: SBell on September 16, 2013, 02:39:15 AM
Quote from: DinoKing4ever on September 16, 2013, 01:40:40 AM

My Spanish friends! Help Me! I am looking for 6 or 8 of the season 2 figures!

I have many CollectA, Mojo and Safari figures to offer as trade.

I know for sure that I need the Pteranodon, Pawpawsaurus and Therizinosaurus. I'll figure out the others.

The models that you have asked to me, they are the models that dont have found in stores sorry   :-\.

DinoKing4ever

Yo tengo todo el serie 1, me da mucha rabia que no hayan llegado a sudamérica. Pero las figuras del segundo set que deseo en estos momentos son el Fukuisaurus, el allosaurus, el Barionyx, el futabasaurus, y doy lo que sea por ellas.
Podriamos permutar figuras estimado amigo Jetoar, de todas formas yo tengo repeticiones y tu tambien, Ojala me respondas pronto.

Jetoar

Quote from: DinoKing4ever on September 19, 2013, 03:41:28 PM

Yo tengo todo el serie 1, me da mucha rabia que no hayan llegado a sudamérica. Pero las figuras del segundo set que deseo en estos momentos son el Fukuisaurus, el allosaurus, el Barionyx, el futabasaurus, y doy lo que sea por ellas.
Podriamos permutar figuras estimado amigo Jetoar, de todas formas yo tengo repeticiones y tu tambien, Ojala me respondas pronto.

I sent you an email  ;)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: