News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Top 10 Triceratops Toys [Complete]

Started by Gwangi, June 21, 2018, 08:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote for your personal favorite top 10 Triceratops toys

Kaiyodo Capsule Q Museum, Ceratopsian Set
Kaiyodo Capsule Q Museum, Cretaceous Set
Kaiyodo Advance Megasofubi
Kaiyodo Dinotales Series 5
Safari 90's Model
Safari 2000's Model
Safari 2018 Model
Safari Great Dinosaurs Collection
Carnegie Collection Version 1
Carnegie Collection Version 2
Schleich World of History
Schleich Conquering the Earth
Schleich Replicasaurus Version 1
Schleich Replicasaurus  Version 2
CollectA Baby Triceratops
CollectA Dead Triceratops
CollectA Early Procon Model
CollectA Deluxe
Collecta 1/15
Papo Adult
Papo Baby
Jurassic Park Kenner Original
Jurassic Park: The Lost World
JP3 by Hasbro
Dakin Triceratops
Jurassic World Roarivores
Takara Tomy
Favorite Co. Ltd. Soft Model (Series 2)
Favorite Co. Ltd. Triceratops vs. Tyrannosaurus Mini Model
Bullyland 2003
Bullyland 2017
PNSO Doyle (Disqualified)
PNSO Age of the Dinosaurs
Tyco
Recur
Kabaya
Invicta
Battat
Marx
Starlux
Inpro
AAA
Sega Dinosaur King/Prize Model
Carnage Dinosaurs by Re-Saurus
Safari Baby Triceratops

DinoToyForum

I'm going to make the video soon, so if you want your vote to count, cast it soon. :)

Libraraptor

DinoToyForum

DinoToyForum

In compiling the results I concluded that PNSO 'Doyle' is a high end statue that shouldn't be in this list, so I'm disqualifying it.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Gwangi on July 02, 2018, 09:20:55 PM
Quote from: BlueKrono on July 02, 2018, 09:16:15 PM
I liked the AAA version from the 90's. I have it in many colors. Not the most accurate one out there, but it would certainly get my vote.

If it will earn a vote it will be added.  8)

It hasn't received a vote yet and I'm beginning to compile the results... There is still time.

DinoToyForum

Only 32 members really care about Triceratops. So sad.  :'(

:P

Lizerd

Hey, I like triceratops  :D. But I like protoceratops more  :P
But don't cry, I can get the lizard to vote! Jk
did you vote? I chose mostly safari animals
If you wonder where I'm active now, you can find me here- http://www.lustria-online.com/members/lizerd.17772/
It's been a good run here

MLMjp

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Lizerd on August 31, 2018, 04:01:20 PM
Hey, I like triceratops  :D. But I like protoceratops more  :P
But don't cry, I can get the lizard to vote! Jk
did you vote? I chose mostly safari animals

I always vote. I don't know why anyone who likes dinosaur toys wouldn't. :P

DinoToyForum

Lizerd

avatar_MLMjp @MLMjp what did you vote for? Was it the safari 2018 triceratops?
avatar_DinoToyForum @dinotoyforum so what did you vote for? Please tell me, things are arriving and suspense is killing me, so the lizard needs more info to know or I will keep running in circles  ;D
If you wonder where I'm active now, you can find me here- http://www.lustria-online.com/members/lizerd.17772/

IrritatorRaji

I'm surprised that

A ) A poll centred around one of the most well known dinosaurs isn't gaining much traction
B ) This poll hasn't been made before

That being said I completely forgot this poll existed!

postsaurischian

DinoToyForum

Glad to see more members chiming in. :)

I'm surprised the Favorite version 2 model is getting as many votes as it is. Currently in 6th place. I wonder if people are misremembering it?

ceratopsian

Quote from: dinotoyforum on August 31, 2018, 08:15:50 PM
I'm surprised the Favorite version 2 model is getting as many votes as it is. Currently in 6th place. I wonder if people are misremembering it?

Not guilty!

IrritatorRaji

Quote from: ceratopsian on August 31, 2018, 09:56:43 PM

Not guilty!

Same here!

Lizerd

I am very guilty  ;D I never even knew about a favorite co. But safari is my favorite  ;D

Uncle Rex

I'm in. Let's go people - would be great to get more participation so that the results will be more meaningful.

postsaurischian

That's why I would never make a poll without including one pic of each nominee.

Quote from: dinotoyforum on August 19, 2018, 12:54:24 PM
In compiling the results I concluded that PNSO 'Doyle' is a high end statue that shouldn't be in this list, so I'm disqualifying it.

??? ... I'm glad I was still able to vote for it. A figure all made of rubber material cannot be called a high end statue. It's my favourite toy Triceratops to date, my official successor of the Battat figure :) .

Shonisaurus

Glad to see more members chiming in. :)

The same is a defect on my part but the triceratops Favorite second version I like a lot but maybe its first version is better. I just bought Brett the second version of Favorite's triceratops this summer and honestly I do not regret it, he's a fabulous figure.

In fact, I voted for that figure as one of my favorite triceratops.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.