News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

new exhibit exclusive Favorite baryonyx and neovenator (+Sega, Tomy/Takara JWs)

Started by brettnj, July 31, 2018, 04:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Hey.

I'm taking orders for these now.  Have requests for over 30 Favorite pairs in one day.

Please PM with your e-mail address ASAP if interested.  We will only be placing one order as a paid buying agent will likely be involved.

Also, as I browsed through some Favorite and Kaiyodo threads, a reminder that we can get almost anything from Japan and our goal is to always offer the best prices, at least in the US.

PM also for a paste detailing how we work and the many advantages to using us. And ask other members if they are happy with us.

Thanks.
Brett

brettnj

LAST CALL.

In two days I already have requests for more than 30 pairs of these and we want to get moving on the order so we don't miss out on getting them.

If you are interested, please let me know ASAP.

We don't know prices yet but I will give my best estimate before placing the order via my mailing list.

Also, we are placing an order from the Favorite site and we have enough interest to obtain free shipping to my source, and anything bought from there can be combined with the exhibit figures (and/or anything else) to save on shipping to the buyer as well.

Thanks.
Brett

brettnj

I detailed the figures' costs via my mailing list.

If you expected to but did not receive that mail, please PM ASAP to be assured we connect in time to include your figures in the order.

Thanks.
Brett

brettnj

Hey.

In addition to selling more than 40 pre-ordered pairs, I've already sold 7 of ten spare pairs on ebay for $100 each, considerably more than my buyers paid.

There's a chance we might be be able to get more and I am considering it.

If there's anyone left interested, please PM ASAP.

Also please check out my thread re: the new Favorite mini figure set. We're placing that order tomorrow.

Thanks.
Brett

brettnj

Hey.

Due to some first time buyers not fulfilling their obligations and our getting a few more later, we still have the baryonyx and neovenator available. I have one pair here but most would ship from Japan.

I also have the tarbosaurus here plus one complete set of duels plus some individuals, and two sets of mini dueling pairs. Currently out of tambas but trying to get more.

Can of course always get regular Favorite issues, including the new set of skulls and the new mini set of four, from the company website.
https://www.f-favorite.net/SHOP/193776/1040485/list.html

Will be placing an order there this week.

Please PM or, if you have my address, preferably e-mail ASAP if interested.

Thanks.
Brett

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.