News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Pachyrhinosaurus Box

Started by Dinosaurolophus, August 14, 2018, 09:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinosaurolophus

Hi Folks !
I'm the new guy :-)
I'm searching for a Pachyrhinosaurus Box. Also URG/RAY and WIZZ/GUTZ MOC
Can anybody help ?

Halichoeres

Welcome to the forum! I don't have one but I'm going to a toy show early next month so I can take a look around for you.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Dinosaurolophus

That would be nice. Where are you from ?
What can you say about the pricing? I know they go very high

Tylosaurus

Firstly welcome to the Dinosaur Toy Forum Dinosaurolophus and to the Dino-Riders Section of this place.
Ted Nos & I ran the DR Forums before we merged with DTF a few years back.

The Pachyrhinosaurus With Atlas set ix one of the rarest items to get in mind condition, but getting just the box won't be easier I fear.
Luckily I bought mine back on November 22, 2012 for 350 Eur in mint condition, most go for much more.

My DR collection can be seen here:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=102.msg202235#msg202235

But after looking around for you, I did manage to find you something you may be looking for, I DM'ed you the needed to know information.
Hereby I hope this helps 8)

Dinosaurolophus

Thank you for helping me out Tylosaurus !
Nice Collection ! I would also buy a boxed one.
I was hoping that maybe any of the hardcore collectors are willing to sell one. :-)
I search for 2 years now on ebay and only seen 2 Pachys.
Unluckly i didn't have the money back than...

Is it allways necessary to answer all this security questions befor PM can be sent ?

Tylosaurus

if you are new yeah , that will be gone after your 10th post I believe, unless that changed :)
And no worries always fun to help new DR collectors out there, well to me you are new to the series, I never seen you at the old DR Forums from more than 6 years ago :)

If you have a collection and a cool display for them feel free to make your post in this thread, which I made for all DR collectors:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=102.60

Halichoeres

Quote from: Dinosaurolophus on August 17, 2018, 12:19:26 PM
That would be nice. Where are you from ?
What can you say about the pricing? I know they go very high

I'll send you a PM
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.