News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Wanted Pachyrhinosaurus Battery Cover

Started by Invicta Hunter, December 04, 2018, 02:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Invicta Hunter

Hi everyone,
I just bought a pachyrhinosaurus but it's missing it's battery cover so im now on the look out for one. If anyone has one for sale or knows where i could find one please let me know.

Thanks

Joey

What Pachyrhinosaurus comes with a battery cover? The only one that I can think of on the top of my head is the Dino-riders one.
In that case yes, there are no listings of a single battery cover for that toy, but upon closer inspection (I'm not quite sure, but possibly) the battery cover for the Pachy is the same as for the Triceratops, just a different color.
So, in theory, you can get a Triceratops cover, paint it yellow, and use for the Pachyrhinosaurus.

Invicta Hunter

Yeah the triceratops and the torosaurus have the same cover. I was thinking about doing that if i couldnt find an original but im not sure if i can match the paint colour.

Joey

I can't imagine it being harder than applying some white primer, mixing a little bit of yellow with a bit more orange (to create a yellow-orange) and simply painting it over. I mean sure, it won't be 100% perfect, but it'll get the job done.

Invicta Hunter

True, i think i might give it a try.
Thanks for your help.

Joey

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.