News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Dino Riders Collection For sale.

Started by Dino Boss, June 11, 2013, 07:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino Boss

Hello, I am wondering if anyone here has ever sold a large toy collection? I am thinking about selling of my Dino Riders collection almost all 95-100% complete (I own about 70% of the line) along with hard to find merch and was wondering how I go about doing that? I am thinking Ebay but I never see large collections sell on there. Is there any other site that I could sell them on?

Any info would be greatly appreciated. 

Here is a list of what if got to sell for the Toyline.

1. Triceratops-95% needs a front seat and has two guns w/small cracks but they stay on just fine.

2. Rulon Deinonychus-100% w/Trap but It does have a small hairline crack on the brain box but stays on just fine.

3. Monoclonius-100%. w/Trap

4. Pteranodon-100% w/Trap but one of the blaster pegs is broke but stays in place just fine.

5. Ankylosaurus- 100%.

6. Pterodactyl-95% w/Adult Llahd need second missile.

7. Quetzalcoatlus-99% Needs clear stand.

8. Styracosaurus-90% Needs new top gun as one of the pegs snapped off. (comes with broken one)

9. Deinonychus-100%.

10. Torosaurus-100% MWB- Box is in bad shape but all contents are new never used.

11. Dimetrodon-100%.

12. Pachycephalosaurus-90% needs new seat with pegs. Only has one blaster.

13. Struthiomimus-95% needs blue seat dish. W/Belly Band!

14. Protoceratops-100%

15. Stegosaurus-85% w/box Needs 2 cluster pegs and a new right pod.

16. Placerias-100%.

17. Saurolophus-85% needs under armor ( comes with a snapped peg one) and a new rock blaster.

18. Edmontonia-110% New never used parts. Plus Bonus parts armor and it's Box.

19. Giant Ground Sloth-100%. W/Belly Band!

20. Killer Wart Hog-100%.

21. Sabre Tooth Tiger-95% Missing Kub.

Sincerely, Dino Boss

Venviperom

Hi dino boss,

I am a fellow collector but much of what I have is misb or mib etc. what are you looking to get price wise around your collection? I'd be interested in items 2,3,4,5,7,9,10,11,14,16,18,19,20,21. Send me an email on [email protected] and see if we could do business. With remaining single items I would put up on eBay for auction with a reasonable starting price.

Cheers
Venviperom

Dino Boss

I have began to upload the Collection on Ebay. I will be selling off 5 sets a week until they're gone if anyone is interested.

Dino Boss

Just wanted to let everyone know what I have left for sale starting today & tomorrow on Ebay. These are buy it nows with free shipping! I only ship within the (48 U.S States )

1. Quetzalcoatlus-99% Needs clear stand. -$35

2. Edmontonia-110% New never used parts. Plus Bonus parts armor and it's Box.  -$145

3. Stegosaurus-85% w/box Needs 2 cluster pegs and a new right pod. -$115

4. Deinonychus. Val. -$30

5. Torosaurus-100% MWB- Box is in bad shape but all contents are new never used.  -$135

6. Pachycephalosaurus-90% needs new seat with pegs. Only has one blaster. -$24.99

I will be selling off all of the Merc separately next week if any needs any of those items.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.