News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

The Dinosaur Art of Mark Schultz

Started by Simon, March 16, 2012, 03:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon

Blade-of-the-Moon

I like that first image...we all need a mini brontosaurus as a pet.. ;D

Simon

Here's a neat CGI image of an imagined "Cadillacs and Dinosaurs" movie, based on Mark Schultz's epic "Xenozoic Tales" graphic novel:

Blade-of-the-Moon

Someone just make this movie if only to cash in on the JW craze. 

Lanthanotus

Just noticed this fairly old thread.... quite a few very interesting images there, I like it. But what's the story (if any :D) behind that mixing up of a Cadillac (and its drivers) and dinosaurs? And where do they get all those rounds from for their guns?

CityRaptor

Basically disasters force the surviving humans into underground shelters. 600 years later, their descendants come out to discover that Earth has been reclaimed by all sorts of prehistoric lifeforms. And thus begins the Xenozoic!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr2iQ96em2w
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Simon

Quote from: Lanthanotus on March 01, 2018, 06:35:15 PM
Just noticed this fairly old thread.... quite a few very interesting images there, I like it. But what's the story (if any :D) behind that mixing up of a Cadillac (and its drivers) and dinosaurs? And where do they get all those rounds from for their guns?

This video pretty much sums up why the "Cadillacs and Dinosaurs" TV series failed (hint:  It wasn't the dinosaurs.  It was the CBS network's fault.  Mostly.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_Lre6VvODo

Blade-of-the-Moon

I never thought it's subject and style would make a good good kids tv series..might be better as an anime for adults.

Lanthanotus

Thanks for those links.... sounds like quite an interesting and enjoyable comic, but I can see how that series failed :D

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.