News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

My First Post, Dilophosaurus Sculptures

Started by WillBG, September 30, 2018, 04:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WillBG

Hello! I am an ametuer sculptor of dinosaurs. I have made 2 Dilophosaurus models. The green one is to scale with a human on a 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper. The blue one is larger but has no scale. I use Sculpy clay to make my models. I hope to post more soon! Again this is my first post so if the link doesn't show up my apologies.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPBs7pjhuSgOgNKa5Y0RV8i22-7qfuoy7wt6iPsAClvwmlk0Z3ymDFs8xTfNQ8ABg/photo/AF1QipMrWBPrNFyw-Jx8R2LcX495iJlXm8wguII0YIQ?key=bGlDczk4RjN6djlwWDk0MDJ5b1ZtSUtCbnh1RDRn

P.S. Not having a photobucket account, I tried to embed the google photo link between .  However it did not seem to work.  So for now only the link is provided above.

Papi-Anon

Welcome to the forum!

I'm getting a 404 for you link. Try uploading through https://imgbb.com/
Shapeways Store: The God-Fodder
DeviantArt: Papi-Anon
Cults3D: Papi-Anon

"They said I could be whatever I wanted to be when I evolved. So I decided to be a crocodile."
-Ambulocetus, 47.8–41.3mya

Justin_

They should be showing now:

These are very lively interpretations. I like them a lot.

DinoToyForum

WillBG

Thank you all for the feedback! I'll use the link Papi-Anon sent for the images in future posts. Have a great day! :)

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.