News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Takara Tomy (Jurassic World) - New for 2018

Started by Halichoeres, November 11, 2018, 09:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Most JP fans will already know about these, but I thought it would be good to have them here for reference. There are three sets I'm aware of from Takara Tomy released to promote Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.

The most interesting is the Ania sub-line. These are about 1/2 to 2/3 the size of the Mattel standard dino figures and not to scale, although I think they're nicer sculpts.

Carnotaurus

Indoraptor

Mosasaurus

Stygimoloch

Tyrannosaurus

Velociraptor "Blue"

Jurassic World playset, includes Owen and Pteranodon

Pteranodon included in above set

A set of capsule figures that double as desk accessories (e.g., one of the Velociraptor figures doubles as a pencil/pen holder)

Cheap gashapon-type action figures:

If you know other T.T. released, please let me know!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures