News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Dinotoyforum's art

Started by DinoToyForum, March 16, 2012, 10:48:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bokisaurus

Ah, lovely! Well, I will take it as a flattery, after all , they did a nice job :D

DinoToyForum

Quote from: tyrantqueen on February 23, 2018, 08:47:41 PM
He probably just found it through google and didn't bother to look up the original artist :-\

The original artwork has my name and website on it so the effort required to find me was minimal. I would've said "yes" if they had asked for permission, anyway, so I'm not too bothered.

IrritatorRaji

It's not ideal but I can kinda relate. Maybe he was searching Google for a very specific kind of design and yours just so happened to be the one, so they just went and got it done without giving it too much though.

Stegotyranno420

Wow, this is amazing. So glad i came upon this thread. I really love how you do skin and scale textures. Great work Doctor Admin

BlueKrono

I can think of no greater honor as an artist than to have someone get a tattoo of my work, but I also think it's basic decency to ask first. I wrote illustrator Tony DiTerlizzi before I got two of his pieces tatted, and he wrote me back with his enthusiastic blessings (and nifty free goodies).
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.