News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

DTB Review Schedule

Started by suspsy, December 22, 2018, 12:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

suspsy

There are currently no guest submissions in the queue.

Gwangi

Quote from: suspsy on August 28, 2019, 03:25:21 PM

With the launch of and excitement generated by the ATB I suspect we might see a lull in reviews on the DTB. There are certainly many more extant animal toys in need of review than dinosaur toys. I still plan on primarily writing for the DTB but already have a list building up for the ATB too.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Gwangi on August 28, 2019, 05:54:15 PM
Quote from: suspsy on August 28, 2019, 03:25:21 PM

With the launch of and excitement generated by the ATB I suspect we might see a lull in reviews on the DTB. There are certainly many more extant animal toys in need of review than dinosaur toys. I still plan on primarily writing for the DTB but already have a list building up for the ATB too.

Yeah, maybe, there's a surprising amount of overlap of interests between DTB and ATB reviewers!

suspsy

Maybe, maybe not. I would sure hope that the DTB doesn't experience a major reduction or lull in reviews. We shall see.

Me, I wouldn't have any extant animal figures were it not for my son—although they are admittedly enjoyable! I'm sure I'll gradually buy him more in the future.

bmathison1972

I just submitted a review for DTB  ;D

suspsy

brontosauruschuck

If nobody else is doing the Recur Velociraptor I would like to.

suspsy

Quote from: brontosauruschuck on October 30, 2019, 11:52:00 AM
If nobody else is doing the Recur Velociraptor I would like to.

Go for it.

brontosauruschuck

Does anyone else have this guy and want to review it? I don't know anything about Sinaraptor and I don't know anything about Vitae, so I think someone else could probably do a much better job than I.

suspsy

Quote from: brontosauruschuck on December 08, 2019, 06:42:23 AM

Does anyone else have this guy and want to review it? I don't know anything about Sinaraptor and I don't know anything about Vitae, so I think someone else could probably do a much better job than I.

I don't know of anyone who wants to review it. Are you still doing the Recur Velociraptor too?

brontosauruschuck

Quote from: suspsy on December 08, 2019, 11:28:30 AM
Quote from: brontosauruschuck on December 08, 2019, 06:42:23 AM

I don't know of anyone who wants to review it. Are you still doing the Recur Velociraptor too?

Yeah. I want to do a little more research first though.

Stegotyranno420

Is anybody going to do a review of The 12 set pack of Boley dinosaurs

Loon

I'm currently very interested in writting a review of this Dinotopia plush I have.

Hopefully it would be allowed. I haven't forgotten my other pledged reviews, but I found myself already putting together the text for this one.

suspsy

Quote from: Loon on December 31, 2019, 08:48:38 AM
I'm currently very interested in writting a review of this Dinotopia plush I have.

Hopefully it would be allowed. I haven't forgotten my other pledged reviews, but I found myself already putting together the text for this one.

I can't see the image for some reason.

Loon

Quote from: suspsy on December 31, 2019, 02:10:07 PM
I can't see the image for some reason.

Hopefully this works better:

Stegotyranno420

Loon

Yes. I also have the hadrosaurs from the series.

suspsy

Sure, go ahead. There's already lots of plush dinosaur reviews.

Loon

Quote from: suspsy on December 31, 2019, 09:39:38 PM
Sure, go ahead. There's already lots of plush dinosaur reviews.

Thanks!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.