News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

DTB Review Schedule

Started by suspsy, December 22, 2018, 12:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Killekor

avatar_suspsy @suspsy can I review the Schleich Baryonyx and/or the Dracorex from the same brand? If it was for me I would had reviewed also the new Papo Spino, but I will not because I don't have the box anymore. Thanks in advance!

Killekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

suspsy

The Baryonyx was already spoken for, but by all means, tackle the Dracorex! The Dimorphodon also needs a review if you're interested.
IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

Killekor

Quote from: suspsy on January 05, 2020, 03:58:18 PM
The Baryonyx was already spoken for, but by all means, tackle the Dracorex! The Dimorphodon also needs a review if you're interested.

Thanks! Although unfortunately I don't have the Dimorphodon.
Tomorrow I'll start writing the review.

Killekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

thebermuda303

Hello im here for the first time to write a review and I'd like to ask,could I review protoceratops made by wildpast?

suspsy

thebermuda303

Stegotyranno420

Hello avatar_suspsy @suspsy y may i please review the mojo 2020 giganotosaurus, mandschurosaurus version 2(yes there is 2 versions, i was told by A @Andysdinosaurreviews who hosted a event with mojo), t rex, spinosaurus, triceratops version 2(same thing) or the green baryonyx. I won a giveaway for all of the 2020 figures and its almost here and i thought i could make a few reviews.
Thank you.

suspsy

Sure, if you're willing to undertake all that.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: thebermuda303 on February 06, 2020, 10:35:27 AM
Quote from: suspsy on February 05, 2020, 10:17:32 PM
Sure.
Thank you I'll start writing it as fast as I can

Received it, but since my go-to guest review editor avatar_suspsy @suspsy is preoccupied with the joys of life (and rightly so!), I'm afraid I may sit on for a few days. Thanks for your patience!

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: suspsy on February 10, 2020, 05:21:27 PM
Sure, if you're willing to undertake all that.
Thank you avatar_suspsy @suspsy  sir

suspsy

Quote from: dinotoyforum on February 10, 2020, 05:25:14 PM
Sure.

Received it, but since my go-to guest review editor avatar_suspsy @suspsy is preoccupied with the joys of life (and rightly so!), I'm afraid I may sit on for a few days. Thanks for your patience!

Actually, avatar_DinoToyForum @dinotoyforum, I can handle a couple. As it turns out, my second son is quite unlike his big brother so far. The latter was constantly awake and alert and noisy and wanting care and attention, but the newcomer spends most of his time sleeping peacefully. I can edit guest reviews with him lying next to me on the couch.  :)

DinoToyForum

Quote from: suspsy on February 10, 2020, 06:49:14 PM
Sure.

Actually, avatar_DinoToyForum @dinotoyforum, I can handle a couple. As it turns out, my second son is quite unlike his big brother so far. The latter was constantly awake and alert and noisy and wanting care and attention, but the newcomer spends most of his time sleeping peacefully. I can edit guest reviews with him lying next to me on the couch.  :)

Well, if you're sure, but please don't put yourself under unnecessary pressure. If you don't get around to it, don't worry. :)

suspsy

Quote from: dinotoyforum on February 10, 2020, 08:24:03 PM
Quote from: suspsy on February 10, 2020, 06:49:14 PM
Sure.

Well, if you're sure, but please don't put yourself under unnecessary pressure. If you don't get around to it, don't worry. :)

Well, babies can change their behaviour at the drop of a hat, so we shall see how long #2 remains a snoozer instead of a screamer. Send a couple of submissions my way for now and we'll take it from there.

brontosauruschuck

Congratulations on number 2!

Stegotyranno420

ALmost done with the Mojo 2020 Giganotosaurus. Just gotta add pics and send it!

Stegotyranno420

Done, sent it to Dr.Admin. Next is the t rex.

suspsy

avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno, you need to email your review as straight copy and paste text with the images as jpgs, not as a Google document, please.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: suspsy on March 19, 2020, 08:54:10 PM
avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno, you need to email your review as straight copy and paste text with the images as jpgs, not as a Google document, please.
Sir, im very sorry about that

suspsy

Quote from: Stegotyranno on March 20, 2020, 02:18:00 AM
Quote from: suspsy on March 19, 2020, 08:54:10 PM
Sir, im very sorry about that

avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno, I've emailed you regarding the status of your submission.

Stegotyranno420

I got it and replied. Thanks Suspy

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.