News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

DTB Review Schedule

Started by suspsy, December 22, 2018, 12:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Is there anyone who would like to write a review of the Papo Quetzalcoatlus?
IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

Libraraptor

Not me.
I still have Nature and Science Muttaburrasaurus in the pipeline.

Bokisaurus

Quote from: suspsy on April 23, 2020, 01:28:33 PM

Oh please, Can I review it? I wanted to do it but saw someone already claimed it, even send a PM to that person but never heard back.
I would love to review this one!😃

suspsy

Quote from: Bokisaurus on April 23, 2020, 04:22:57 PM
Quote from: suspsy on April 23, 2020, 01:28:33 PM

Oh please, Can I review it? I wanted to do it but saw someone already claimed it, even send a PM to that person but never heard back.
I would love to review this one!😃

Done!

brontosauruschuck

Hi, am I missing it or has nobody ever reviewed the 1997 Safari baby Triceratops?

Gwangi

Quote from: brontosauruschuck on July 06, 2020, 08:09:35 AM
Hi, am I missing it or has nobody ever reviewed the 1997 Safari baby Triceratops?

You are correct. I have it and have been slated to review it, for over a year now. lol. If you have it and want to review it, feel free.

bmathison1972

avatar_suspsy @suspsy I have the 2020 CollectA Redlichia and can review it if it isn't claimed already.

suspsy

I'm afraid avatar_indohyus @indohyus already reserved the trilobite. The only CollectA toy currently not spoken for is the Saltriovenator.

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on July 25, 2020, 11:23:42 PM
I'm afraid avatar_indohyus @indohyus already reserved the trilobite. The only CollectA toy currently not spoken for is the Saltriovenator.

That's OK! No worries, I just thought I would ask.

If anyone has the horseshoe crab reserved (I don't want to do it, per se), but it would be good for the ATB. Publicity photos make it look like the extant Japanese horseshoe crab

Shenuday the Great

Has anyone secured the review for the Control 'N Conquer Carnotaurus Toro by Mattel? I was hoping to review it.

suspsy

Quote from: Shenuday the Great on August 07, 2020, 08:17:34 PM
Has anyone secured the review for the Control 'N Conquer Carnotaurus Toro by Mattel? I was hoping to review it.

Go for it.

Shenuday the Great

brontosauruschuck

I believe I reserved the Vitae Zhejiangosaurus review. It's cool though. I had been putting it off because I wanted to take pictures of the toy in the place where it was discovered, and and at this point it's up in the air if I'll even be able to return to China ever, so yeah, whatever.

I'm working on Xtractarus right now though. Please don't do it before I finish.

suspsy

Quote from: brontosauruschuck on September 12, 2020, 10:39:21 PM
I believe I reserved the Vitae Zhejiangosaurus review. It's cool though. I had been putting it off because I wanted to take pictures of the toy in the place where it was discovered, and and at this point it's up in the air if I'll even be able to return to China ever, so yeah, whatever.

I checked the thread. You asked to review it all the way back in February 2019. Can't expect to go more than a year without somebody beating you to it.

Lanthanotus

B @brontosauruschuck Sorry, my apologies about that. I usually follow this thread to avoid possibly crossing others, but in this case I in fact did miss to check and did not ask if anyone claimed it.  :-\

brontosauruschuck

Quote from: suspsy on September 12, 2020, 11:09:41 PM
Quote from: brontosauruschuck on September 12, 2020, 10:39:21 PM

I checked the thread. You asked to review it all the way back in February 2019. Can't expect to go more than a year without somebody beating you to it.

Quote from: Lanthanotus on September 13, 2020, 06:33:44 AM
B @brontosauruschuck Sorry, my apologies about that. I usually follow this thread to avoid possibly crossing others, but in this case I in fact did miss to check and did not ask if anyone claimed it.  :-\

Like I said, it's totally cool. The toy is sitting in my Chinese apartment on the oposite side of the world from me. I'm not worried about it at all.

suspsy

Quote from: Lanthanotus on September 13, 2020, 06:33:44 AM

Again, given that the request was made in February 2019, and no update on progress was ever given since then, I don't believe you really need to apologize. People can't reserve toys indefinitely.

bmathison1972

I have the recently-released Takara 'The Great Old Sea' Anomalocaris and Olenoides en route to me. If not claimed, I would like to claim the Anomalocaris. If the Anomalocaris is claimed, I will claim the Olenoides. If they are both claimed, well then, better luck for me next time LOL

suspsy

Yes to the mammoth and the invertebrates.

Dinoxels

Anyone reviewing the Mattel Sound Strike Sinoceratops? Or can I get on that?
Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.