News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

CheeseHouse's Dinosaur Toy Collection

Started by CheeseHouse, May 04, 2019, 03:31:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CheeseHouse

Hello, I am new to this forum, and I just wanted to share some pics of my collection, sadly its mostly inaccurate figs, as i haven't gotten much of a chance to get more up-to-date figures. I do have a bunch i want though.  :))

Loon

That old Schleich T Rex is very nostalgic for me, still have at least one of them from when I was a kid. Great photos, btw.

Brocc21

Hey I have that same oviraptor and a few of those Schleichs
"Boy do I hate being right all the time."

Shonisaurus

Beautiful CheeseHouse figures are very beautiful figures.

Libraraptor

Nice pictures!  I like the Tomatoraptor!

Shonisaurus

Many of the figures exhibited by Austin are Vintage figures.

CheeseHouse

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 04, 2019, 02:08:19 PM
Many of the figures exhibited by Austin are Vintage figures.

They are?  ??? I knew some were old, but i didn't know they were vintage!

Quote from: Libraraptor on May 04, 2019, 01:30:13 PM
Nice pictures!  I like the Tomatoraptor!

Thanks!

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 04, 2019, 09:16:23 AM
Beautiful CheeseHouse figures are very beautiful figures.

Thank you!

Quote from: Brocc21 on May 04, 2019, 04:38:09 AM
Hey I have that same oviraptor and a few of those Schleichs

I believe its a Chap Mei. Toys "R" Us (rip) used to have a bunch of them.

Quote from: Loon on May 04, 2019, 04:24:57 AM
That old Schleich T Rex is very nostalgic for me, still have at least one of them from when I was a kid. Great photos, btw.

Thank you! I have the big brown one too.

Halichoeres

Was it raining the day you photographed the Schleich Spinosaurus, or was that just a filter from your photo editing software?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

CheeseHouse

Quote from: Halichoeres on May 05, 2019, 05:28:45 PM
Was it raining the day you photographed the Schleich Spinosaurus, or was that just a filter from your photo editing software?

I must confess... it's just a filter. Oh I wish it was actual rain though, lol. But sadly that was a very dry fall.

CheeseHouse

Shonisaurus

The figures that Schleich shows are memorable and come from the legendary Schleich company related to the Humbold Museum in Berlin. Many of these figures in twenty years will become Vintage figures (ie, rare and expensive figures in the market) as it happens with the figures of Battat or Play Visions to give two examples.

The dilophosaurus I think is from Schleich and is repainted, on the other hand carnotaurus belongs to the previous version of Schleich carnotaurus before it made its appearance the current version of that carnivorous dinosaur by the aforementioned brand.

On the other hand between carnotaurus and dilophosaurus there is another figure that I do not know to which company it belongs. Apart from that there is a velociraptor I congratulate you on your collection.

CheeseHouse

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 10, 2019, 08:07:02 AM
The figures that Schleich shows are memorable and come from the legendary Schleich company related to the Humbold Museum in Berlin. Many of these figures in twenty years will become Vintage figures (ie, rare and expensive figures in the market) as it happens with the figures of Battat or Play Visions to give two examples.

The dilophosaurus I think is from Schleich and is repainted, on the other hand carnotaurus belongs to the previous version of Schleich carnotaurus before it made its appearance the current version of that carnivorous dinosaur by the aforementioned brand.

On the other hand between carnotaurus and dilophosaurus there is another figure that I do not know to which company it belongs. Apart from that there is a velociraptor I congratulate you on your collection.

Thank you! I got the Velociraptor form the hospital after i had my heart check-up. (I have a congenital heart issue)

The brown and black dino is a Chap Mei "Dilophosaurus", it originally had a neck frill but i lost it. 

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.