News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

The Unique Species Specimen Discussion Thread

Started by Roselaar, August 28, 2012, 02:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravonium

Quote from: Halichoeres on October 20, 2019, 03:25:56 PM
I think it also removes Medusaceratops, and possibly Wendiceratops if that's unlocked during the time the BackerKit surveys are live.

Yeah, it removes those two as well.

Roselaar

Thanks for the suggestions. Like with the Raptors, I won't add the BotM Ceratopsians until they are actually available.

Same goes for the Eofauna Atlasaurus. Haven't kept track of EoFauna much, when is this figure scheduled for release?

Concavenator

Quote from: Roselaar on October 22, 2019, 11:02:05 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. Like with the Raptors, I won't add the BotM Ceratopsians until they are actually available.

Same goes for the Eofauna Atlasaurus. Haven't kept track of EoFauna much, when is this figure scheduled for release?
Well, actually it is available as of right now... or at least has been (but only from MHHK and Aliexpress). I believe it will be widely released in two weeks or so, though.

Roselaar

Quote from: Concavenator on October 26, 2019, 03:04:43 PM
Quote from: Roselaar on October 22, 2019, 11:02:05 PM

Well, actually it is available as of right now... or at least has been (but only from MHHK and Aliexpress). I believe it will be widely released in two weeks or so, though.

Good enough for me. I just added it to the list.  :)

CityRaptor

Well, you can now strike Gasosaurus and Callovosaurus thanks to JW.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Roselaar

Quote from: CityRaptor on November 01, 2019, 11:17:14 PM
Well, you can now strike Gasosaurus and Callovosaurus thanks to JW.

I'll wait for a wide release.

Also, has it been confirmed that green figure was actually Gasosaurus? The new Ornitholestes was also thought to be a different species I believe.

CityRaptor

Callovosaurus was seen in stores.  And yes, Gasosaurus has been confirmed.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Roselaar

Quote from: CityRaptor on November 05, 2019, 10:13:03 AM
Callovosaurus was seen in stores.  And yes, Gasosaurus has been confirmed.

Okay, I'll cross them both off the list then.

Halichoeres

Hi avatar_Roselaar @Roselaar, the list needs a couple of updates:

• The trilobites and other inverts produced by Paleocasts (https://www.etsy.com/shop/Paleocasts) are attributed to Paleozoo (http://paleozoo.com.au/shop.php) in the list. That includes Asaphus kowaleskii, A. cornutus, Dithyrocaris, Eldredgeia, Harpes, Hollardops, and Phacops.
• Sonokong has now made several versions of Tupandactylus, so that should probably be off the list

I'm sure there are other things, but those are the ones I noticed recently!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Roselaar

Quote from: Halichoeres on January 25, 2020, 05:02:42 PM
Hi avatar_Roselaar @Roselaar, the list needs a couple of updates:

• The trilobites and other inverts produced by Paleocasts (https://www.etsy.com/shop/Paleocasts) are attributed to Paleozoo (http://paleozoo.com.au/shop.php) in the list. That includes Asaphus kowaleskii, A. cornutus, Dithyrocaris, Eldredgeia, Harpes, Hollardops, and Phacops.
• Sonokong has now made several versions of Tupandactylus, so that should probably be off the list

I'm sure there are other things, but those are the ones I noticed recently!

Thanks, updated!  :)

GojiraGuy1954

Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Roselaar

Roselaar

BTW, Qianzhousaurus and Shringasaurus wouldn't happen to be Unique Species, would they?

Sim

No, in addition to being made by Safari Qianzhousaurus has been made by PNSO while Shringasaurus has been made by Paleo-Creatures.

Roselaar

Quote from: Sim on February 01, 2020, 05:07:43 PM
No, in addition to being made by Safari Qianzhousaurus has been made by PNSO while Shringasaurus has been made by Paleo-Creatures.

Ah, thanks. Well, saves me time.

Halichoeres

I don't think I ever noticed before that plants aren't included here! Would there be any interest in adding them?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Roselaar

Quote from: Halichoeres on June 19, 2020, 08:40:18 PM
I don't think I ever noticed before that plants aren't included here! Would there be any interest in adding them?

I prefer to keep it to animals, hypocrite that I am.  :P

There's plenty a diorama where prehistoric plants are figured, keeping track of those is beyond my already limited time.

Roselaar

Deleted Mandschurosaurus by PNSO from the list, now that Mojo has also produced one.

Any other recent releases that warrant a removal or addition to the USL? I'm not as active as before, I may have missed things.

bmathison1972

I just took a quick glance and didn't see the CollectA 2020 Redlichia rex (I am sure it's been mentioned however)

Flaffy

Has anyone other than W-dragon made a proper Giraffatitan figure?
If not then I assume that qualifies the W-dragon version for the USL

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.