News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Ceratopsidae Some repainting

Started by vampiredesign, May 10, 2021, 04:33:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vampiredesign

:)I've been busy recently, so I'm not very efficient.

At the end of this year, I will take time to organize all my ceratopsidae and take photos together。

Patrx

Nice work! And well-balanced color schemes, subdued but not dull :)

vampiredesign

Quote from: Patrx on May 10, 2021, 06:26:27 AM
Nice work! And well-balanced color schemes, subdued but not dull :)
thank you. I'm slowly exploring my own painting style. It's  pursuit to have artistic composition as well as biological feeling,I will continue to work hard。

Justin_

Who makes the adult and young Rubeosaurus? I've never seen them before.

ceratopsian

Very welcome to see more of your work.  I like the adult and young too.

vampiredesign

Quote from: Justin_ on May 10, 2021, 10:26:48 AM
Who makes the adult and young Rubeosaurus? I've never seen them before.
:)Statues made by friends。

vampiredesign

Quote from: ceratopsian on May 10, 2021, 12:54:40 PM
Very welcome to see more of your work.  I like the adult and young too.
:)Thank you. I'll sort it out at the end of the year to see if there are any new dinosaurs.

Justin_

Quote from: vampiredesign on May 11, 2021, 02:55:54 AM
...............  :)Statues made by friends。

Do they have a website?

Shonisaurus

This is how I like painted ceratopsids! Conservative, muted but realistic colors. Great job.

vampiredesign

Quote from: Justin_ on May 12, 2021, 08:22:50 AM
Quote from: vampiredesign on May 11, 2021, 02:55:54 AM
...............  :)Statues made by friends。

Do they have a website?
We all use wechat group, you can go https://tieba.baidu.com/index.html . If there are new products, we will sell them in advance.

vampiredesign

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 12, 2021, 11:58:02 AM
This is how I like painted ceratopsids! Conservative, muted but realistic colors. Great job.
:)Thank you for your affirmation. I am not very good at exaggerating colors and prefer strong biological feeling.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

They're all stunning, you're extremely talented.
Have you aver thought about repainting the CollectA Deinocheirus?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Bread

Have you considered selling these repaints or do commissioned work? Your work is extremely good and you are very talented, people would buy from you without a doubt.

vampiredesign

Quote from: Bread on May 13, 2021, 03:48:12 PM
Have you considered selling these repaints or do commissioned work? Your work is extremely good and you are very talented, people would buy from you without a doubt.
:)Thank you. I have this service in China. I will also help my friends or factories design and paint new products. This is a part-time job. Later, if I have the opportunity, I will be an international sales platform and do some finished product sales.

vampiredesign

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on May 13, 2021, 01:26:59 PM
They're all stunning, you're extremely talented.
Have you aver thought about repainting the CollectA Deinocheirus?
:)The cost performance of repainting is not very high. Try again when you have time, or you can make a list of the repainting you want to see.

ceratopsian

I would like this. I hope it works out for you.

Quote from: vampiredesign on May 14, 2021, 03:18:42 AM
........Later, if I have the opportunity, I will be an international sales platform and do some finished product sales.