News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Dinosaurs for sale in Greenhills again

Started by Piltdown 龍, April 24, 2019, 08:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piltdown 龍

*revised: see latest post*
By Grace of God Defender of toothy, lipless, featherless tyrannosaurs

Piltdown 龍

Just a preliminary announcement for collectors in Manila that yet again I will be attempting to sell my "accurate" dinosaur collection, in order to fund my burgeoning Mattel Toothy Awesomebrosaur collection  >:D  On Saturday or Monday I will be going back to Robin's Toy Shop at Shoppersville Greenhills. Same stuff with a few additions--Safari Carnotaurus and various sauropods, various Kaiyodos, a few Battats and Papos and Collectas, Schleich Dunkie, Bullyland Mastodonsaurus and Triceratops, etc. Plus some Coke pickup trucks :D Prices greatly reduced and slashed. I will be selling some Jurassic World veggiesaurs too, like the Para and Pachy and Nasutoceratops. I realized too late Awesomesaurs don't do plants  ;D This will be my last try, next year whatever is unsold gets donated or devoured by a Chompin' rex.

Piltdown 龍

Update: items on display at Robin's at Shoppersville Plus, Greenhills. My cabinet is in a corner, but you can't miss it, there is no other display there that looks remotely like mine  ;D  Whether anyone will buy anything after seeing it is another matter   :-X  Hurry, the herbivores are leery of having to come back and deal with the tyrannosaurs  ;D

Piltdown 龍

*bump* Only 1 figure sold over Christmas season in 2 weeks :( Wasn't worth the effort. After January 15 by hook or by crook I will be disposing of them.

Edit: Battats and Kaiyodos smashed and destroyed.

Halichoeres

Quote from: πιλτισσιμυς on December 17, 2019, 08:29:15 AM
*bump* Only 1 figure sold over Christmas season in 2 weeks :( Wasn't worth the effort. After January 15 by hook or by crook I will be disposing of them.

Edit: Battats and Kaiyodos smashed and destroyed.

By you? Just out of spite?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Flaffy

stargatedalek

Could easily have sold them online here and at least gotten something for them if you really wanted them gone fast.

Piltdown 龍

Fortunately, somebody here mercifully decided to buy up most of the Safari sauropods I had displayed  :o , so I have enough shelf space to sell off my collection of Papo theropods (except of course Rexy). They will be at Robin's tomorrow or Monday and will be there till the end of January, collectors in Manila can check them out, prices below cost and current ebay prices :)

Piltdown 龍

To whoever here who went to Robin's and bought all my Papos in one swoop thanks  ^-^ Still some Safaris, Dino Expos, and Jurassic World dinos, and the Battat snowshoe rex left.

Piltdown 龍

Safaris sold; Battat Snowshoe rex, Capcom Dino Expos,  JW Para, Sega Vignetteum Amargasaurus still available at Robin's :)

Piltdown 龍

Papo Brown Running Anorexic T rex {just sold} now at Robins. Today I will be dropping off some Jurassic World Mattel stuff, including the basic series Blue, a black and orange velociraptor, pumpkin Ceratosaurus redeco, green Baryonyx redeco (loose), Papo blue Oviraptor, Snap Squad Charlie, and some others. Also associated dino paraphernalia, like the Planet Dinosaurs book.

Piltdown 龍

Passed by Robin's Toy Store today and it appears they've reopened some days of the week, so sometime next week I will be restocking my shelf (which they relocated more to the centre) with Papos (Carnotaurus, Cryo, Cerato) and lots of Jurassic World stuff not yet at TRU here, like the yellow cryo, the Command and Control Carno, the Imaginext Mosasaur, green Baryonyx, the Amber Collection Velociraptor, and the blue dino damage spinosaurus. I'm realigning my collection to be the direct opposite of the synoptic collection, I just collect JP style Tyrannosaurs  >:D  Some of the old stuff like the Capcom Dino Expo still there. I pulled out my Battat Snowshoe T rex though, for some reason nobody wants it  :o  [For those who remember, it was featured in the old Realm of Rubber Dinosaurs site (which is sadly missed).]

Not en pointe but anyway I also have Coke pickups, Tarot cards (?!), and a Little Twin Stars vintage lamp available  ;D

Piltdown 龍

Just brought the dinos to Robin's. Aside from the dinos listed I still have the Dino Expo Mamenchisaurus, the Dinotales 4 Therizinosaurus and Megalania, the Dinometal Brachiosaurus, the Sega Vignetteum Amargasaurus, and the JW Parasaurolophus. Most of the Snap Squads (except T rex) available too. The shelf is kind of messy since I squeezed everything in, but they're all there. Also a Planet Dinosaurs book and some US dinosaur stamps and a WwD Plateosaurus mini poster.

Also a Garfield pencil holder, a Buckingham Palace Lego set (genuine) and a Funko Pop of Her Majesty and her Corgi :D

Once the shelf is partly cleared I will add my Thrash and Throw rex and some old Kintos.

Piltdown 龍

Last call for dinos: I'll be dropping off at Robin's sometime this week or next the last batch of dinos I am offering for sale, including the Eofauna Giganotosaurus, the Papo rainbow Acrocanthosaurus, the Capcom Dino Expo Tyrannosaurus, a few Kintos, etc.  This will be the last notice for a while, when I eventually dispose of the Papo and JW T rexes in a few years they will sell without any need of advertising from me  :D

Piltdown 龍

Dinosaurs brought to Robin's--final list of dinosaurs available: Jurassic World Battle Damage Blue Spinosaurus; Jurassic World Parasaurolophus; Snap Squad Charlie, Delta; Capcom Dino Expo T rex, Mamenchisaurus; Kaiyodo Dinotales Series 4 Megalania and Therizinosaurus; Dinometal Brachiosaurus; UHA Collect Club Tarbosaurus;  Kinto Soft Model orange Spinosaurus from the first series; Papo Carnotaurus; Eofauna Giganotosaurus; Papo Acrocanthosaurus rainbow paint;Kaiyodo Dino Expo Chuanjiesaurus; Planet Dinosaur book ; WwD Plateosaurus mini poster.

Also Coke pick up trucks, LEGO Buckingham Palace, Nanoblock Duomo of Florence, a large Imperial Star Destroyer set, and lots of Tarot cards  :o  ;D

Piltdown 龍

I wish I could, I used to do this all the time when I lived in Canada, but postage rates here are incomprehensible. The last time I sent some tiny Playvision toys with a tracking number a few years ago it cost over $35  :-[  (Mail sent without a tracking number will simply disappear.) S&H will therefore be several times the value of a figure, and I don't want to give people the impression I am overcharging for shipping :)

stargatedalek

Surely it would be better to charge very little for the figures to make the overall cost after shipping more reasonable than to destroy them for not selling?

Even a few dollars per figure is something, especially if you sell them in a lot to lower shipping. $35 plus $5 or so each for Kaiyodo's is not a bad price, especially if someone buys a lot of them.

Piltdown 龍

^Up -- Kaiyodos are almost gone; I forgot to mention in my list above the Kinto Allosaurus Series 1.

Piltdown 龍

Current inventory at Robin's — Papo Carnotaurus. Eofauna Giganotosaurus. Kinto Soft Models Spinosaurus and Allosaurus. Dinometal Brachiosaurus. Kaiyodo Dino Expo Chuanjiesaurus. Capcom T. rex and Mamenchisarus. (I can remember when those Kaiyodo Dino Expo figures were fought over. Those days are clearly over.) Snap Squad Charlie Delta Echo. UHA Collect Club Tarbosaurus.

And more tarot card decks than I care to admit.

Piltdown 龍

Added the Mattel Jurassic World/JP3 Spinosaurus, the latest Velociraptor Charlie, Papo "Blue" velociraptor, and the Mattel Scutosaurus. Decided to concentrate focus of collection further into scaly tyrannosaurus figures and am preparing space for the new Daspletosaurus next year :) .

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.