News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Help needed

Started by GojiraGuy1954, June 10, 2020, 05:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GojiraGuy1954

I'm struggling to decide which figure I should get.
I have two choices, and it's either the Safari LTD Dimetrodon (£6.99) or the Safari LTD Icthyosaurus (£5.99)
What is the better figure and which do you guys recommend?
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

EmmaLVV

GojiraGuy1954

I want to have enough money left over to get the mattel mosasaur when it's available to me, so that means I won't be able to get both of these figures

Dinoxels

Whatever might retire quicker is what I always get, so the Dimetrodon.
Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

Shenuday the Great

Agreed. Also, while I don't have the icthyosaurus, the dimetrodon is a great figure.

GojiraGuy1954

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.