News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Nunisaurus's prehistoric animal toys: Box 1

Started by nunisaurus, April 26, 2019, 06:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nunisaurus

The first one. Yipee   :D :D :D

Chap Mei (Animal Planet) Dimetrodon .sp
Toys "R" Us

Chap Mei (Animal Planet) Therizinosaurus cheloniformis
Toys "R" Us
I have the one with the movable arms (pictured here) and the one with the blue eye.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/anMAAOSwdfVcXHot/s-l225.jpg
Simba Toys Troodon formosus
When you press the speaker on its belly, it roars but on mine, the three screws have rusted in.

Shonisaurus

The dimetrodon of Chap Mei I like a lot. I congratulate you on your collection figures and welcome to the forum.  :)

Roselaar

Hi there, welcome to the boards! :)

Good introduction to your collection. These are two of the better Champ Mei figures.

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.