News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Mattel using "Dino-rider" name on a line of dinosaur themed Hot Wheels Cars

Started by JoeMorgue, May 16, 2019, 02:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeMorgue

Since 2016 Mattel has been using the Dino-rider name for a line of dinosaur themed toy cars under the Hot Wheel line.

I know it's, at best, tangentially related and probably simply a sign of them just slapping an old trademark they had laying around since they acquired Tyco, but it is a neat little piece of Dino-riders trivia and sign that the brand if nothing else still has a tiny bit of life left in it.

https://play.hotwheels.com/en-us/collection/detail/Stingrod-II?carId=DHT32

Mr. P

I find it highly annoying when all these hot wheels cars come up when i search for Dino Riders on eBay. :-\

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.