News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2019 - poll

Started by DinoToyForum, October 22, 2019, 01:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote for up to eight [8] dioramas

1. Splendor in the grass
3 (2.1%)
2. The crimson terror in the park
4 (2.8%)
3. Challenger
13 (9.1%)
4. The rulers of the water
12 (8.4%)
5. Return of the King
26 (18.2%)
6. Giant's supper
19 (13.3%)
7. Don't look back
8 (5.6%)
8. Kirtland Formation
83 (58%)
9. Om nom nom... did you guys hear something?
66 (46.2%)
10. Going for the higher ground
32 (22.4%)
11. The horned king watches
1 (0.7%)
12. Truly savage? Or just had a bad day?
17 (11.9%)
13. Clash of sails
1 (0.7%)
14. Death walks behind you
7 (4.9%)
15. Sunset in Argentina
7 (4.9%)
16. Pinnacle of ceratopsian evolution
24 (16.8%)
17. We live, we love, we laugh
22 (15.4%)
18. An Argentina morning
30 (21%)
19. King of the Cretaceous
2 (1.4%)
20. Dawn of the Mesozoic
11 (7.7%)
21. Don't mess with the queen
100 (69.9%)
22. Mattel vs Hasbro... Who will win the Jurassic World Toy Championship?
7 (4.9%)
23. Get outta my way!
4 (2.8%)
24. Fishing breakfast
58 (40.6%)
25. Second mate Briggs finishes off a fearsome primordial monster - Skull Island 1933
9 (6.3%)
26. One way out
4 (2.8%)
27. Oops
60 (42%)
28. Tranquil passage
7 (4.9%)
29. Swamp dwellings
19 (13.3%)
30. The song of fight and fire
9 (6.3%)
31. Shadow monster
21 (14.7%)
32. Bank of the river
31 (21.7%)
33. Curiosity
37 (25.9%)
34. "Old School"
8 (5.6%)
35. Stomp
4 (2.8%)
36. Ah, mushrooms...for a new trip!
8 (5.6%)
37. Your mama? That's nonsense!
36 (25.2%)
38. Once there were giants
10 (7%)
39. Spring time in Cretaceous
6 (4.2%)
40. Holy s...!
4 (2.8%)
41. Le retour de pêche de l'Anhanguera
9 (6.3%)
42. Autumn hunter
6 (4.2%)
43. Defend the young
4 (2.8%)
44. Fishsticks - Tangasaurus mennelli
25 (17.5%)
45. Late Cretaceous clash
9 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 143

Voting closed: November 21, 2019, 12:10:43 PM

triceratops83

In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Killekor

If someone hasn't already voted, it's better that it votes now, considering that the poll is almost over.
I'm really excited to see the results of this contest! It has been a really great year, with many really nice entries. Good luck to everyone who entered!

avatar_DinoToyForum @dinotoyforum when you usually post the results of the poll? Thanks in advance!

Killekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

DinoToyForum

And with that, polling closes! The winners are announced here: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=8303

I'll leave this thread open so we can discuss all the entries. Mine was Stomp - a lazy effort, really, but I like to take part anyway!

Ravonium

Quote from: dinotoyforum on November 21, 2019, 04:51:19 PM
And with that, polling closes! The winners are announced here: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=8303

I'll leave this thread open so we can discuss all the entries. Mine was Stomp - a lazy effort, really, but I like to take part anyway!

I was about to point out that you had never locked the poll thread in the past  ^-^

ceratopsian

A worthy line-up of winners and honourable mentions.  I thought personally that "Don't Mess with the Queen" stood head and shoulders above the other entries.  The use of colour and light was outstanding, so too the way that the blurry sand kicked up into the air focused our attention on the two protagonists.  The pin-sharp focus on the protagonists' heads, with their bodies blurring away, was superbly done and gave a wonderful sense of perspective.

I greatly appreciated the forest atmosphere of Irimali's "Kirtland Formation".  It achieved a true feeling of a rich landscape with lots of different plants.  I loved the rays of sun falling across from the left too.  That touch heightened the feeling of "real" forest, as the sun broke through the canopy.  The pair of Kritosaurus (? have I got the right animal?) are beautiful, love the varied skin patterns.

"Oops" made me laugh - it was quite an inspired shot!  A perfect example of "Look behind you!!!!"

Arul

143 members vote, what a blast!  ;D i would like to thank to everybody who vote my entry, 22 vote is beyond my expectation, last year i only get 2 vote  :P mine was number 17, photo taken in Merapi Volcanic Mountain (Indonesia) with Canon EOS M3.

acro-man

Quote from: Arul on November 23, 2019, 12:07:21 AM
143 members vote, what a blast!  ;D i would like to thank to everybody who vote my entry, 22 vote is beyond my expectation, last year i only get 2 vote  :P mine was number 17, photo taken in Merapi Volcanic Mountain (Indonesia) with Canon EOS M3.

I like your photo. Fully exhibits natural beauty.
I have climbed up to Ijen and Bromo, also seen Agung from a distance in Bali last year. Otherworldly view. Unforgettable volcanic experience.
So when I saw your photo I was wondering if it's one of the volcanoes in Indonesia.
Bingo!
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.