News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

The Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2019

Started by DinoToyForum, June 19, 2019, 10:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

There are still several weeks to go before the deadline, but don't leave it too late!

Brocc21

Question: I took my photo on my phone (I'm a tech genius as you can see). Can I send it it on my phone or will I need to email it in on my computer. And now (as stated earlier) I am just awful with technology so I don't know how to make sure it's the correct size to send it in. (I apologize for my incompetence)
"Boy do I hate being right all the time."

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Brocc21 on September 07, 2019, 12:25:17 AM
Question: I took my photo on my phone (I'm a tech genius as you can see). Can I send it it on my phone or will I need to email it in on my computer. And now (as stated earlier) I am just awful with technology so I don't know how to make sure it's the correct size to send it in. (I apologize for my incompetence)

Sure, you can send it as an email from your phone, don't worry about the size.

Brocc21

Arul

Just got my confirmation email today, lets gooo  ;D ;D

Lizerd

I submitted mine a week ago and got the email, looking forward to this years entries
If you wonder where I'm active now, you can find me here- http://www.lustria-online.com/members/lizerd.17772/
It's been a good run here

Libraraptor

Wow, less than three weeks left...
Now I have to hurry up!

Lizerd

Quote from: Libraraptor on September 29, 2019, 05:57:08 PM
Wow, less than three weeks left...
Now I have to hurry up!
Try not to rush or worry, then it gets messed up  :-\
Look forward to seeing what you put forth
If you wonder where I'm active now, you can find me here- http://www.lustria-online.com/members/lizerd.17772/

Mironimus

Oh man, only a few days left until I get to see the Diorama Contest contributions.
I'm really looking forward to this.

Good luck to all the participants.

Urzeitshop - dinosaur online shop from germany
https://www.urzeitshop.de/gb/
Telegram: t.me/urzeitshop
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Urzeitshop

Brocc21

Lizerd

I'm doing this for fun, good luck to everyone and I look forward to seeing what people have cooked up this year

Silvanusaurus

Sadly, despite having put quite a bit of work into it, I have had to abandon by diorama project for this year, due to having too much else to work on this month. Maybe I'll just save it for next year! Can't wait to see the entries anyway...

DinoToyForum

acro-man

I am super-excited right now, as my entry went in Admin's mailbox a moment ago.
Guess my heart rate will keep 15% higher than usual for a few days until the result is announced.

Ah, we are actually having a festival here!

avatar_DinoToyForum @dinotoyforum Dear Admin, may I ask how many entries there are already?
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

DinoToyForum

Quote from: acro-man on October 14, 2019, 05:48:59 PM
I am super-excited right now, as my entry went in Admin's mailbox a moment ago.
Guess my heart rate will keep 15% higher than usual for a few days until the result is announced.

Ah, we are actually having a festival here!

avatar_DinoToyForum @dinotoyforum Dear Admin, may I ask how many entries there are already?

Yes, there are 26 entries so far.  8)

acro-man

喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

triceratops83

Quote from: dinotoyforum on October 14, 2019, 11:50:21 PM

Do you expect a last minute rush? Last year there were 60 odd entries.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: triceratops83 on October 15, 2019, 08:44:27 AM
Quote from: dinotoyforum on October 14, 2019, 11:50:21 PM

Do you expect a last minute rush? Last year there were 60 odd entries.

Yes, usually there is an influx on the very last day.  :))

triceratops83

Ah, that's good - I would've been surprised to see a downward trend.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Halichoeres

Really looking forward to seeing what people have built.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.