News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Sketchy's Collection

Started by Sketchy, July 04, 2019, 02:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sketchy

Each link has a picture to a part of my collection (I dont know any other way to show pictures)
Paleozoic Shelf

Armored Herbivores (Ceratopsians, Pachycephalosaurids, Stegosaurids, Ankylosaurids)

Small/Medium Theropods

Large Theropods/Sauropods

Miscellaneous

Pterasaurs/Gliding dinosaurs

Cenozoic:
Favorites:

DinoToyForum

To make the images appear in the post, you need to wrap them in an image tag, like I have just done for the first image. You can edit the others yourself. :)
See here for more details: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=173.0

Libraraptor

This first picture already looks very promising.
Some links are dead.

Halichoeres

Paleozoic shelf for the win! :)
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Sketchy

I finally figured it out now I can finally have my collection on full display

Jose S.M.

You have a really nice collection there!

Shonisaurus

You have a quite varied collection is very beautiful.

Joey

suspsy

Nice collection you have there. If you're ever interested in submitting a review, the blog could certainly use one of that JWFK Suchomimus. Or some of those Chaos Effect toys.  ;)
IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.