News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Blog comment posting problem

Started by SidB, October 05, 2022, 02:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidB

I've run into a problem that's got me stumped. The last two nights I've twice tried to post a comment to a Blog review. Each time, despite tapping the post button below my comment, nothing went through. I'm still logged in on the Forum, but I can't register any comments on the Blog. Any suggestion as to what is malfunctioning?

SidB

The problem has mysteriously resolved itself.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: SidB on October 12, 2022, 11:52:45 AMThe problem has mysteriously resolved itself.

Good! I didn't make any changes to the blog so not sure what happened there.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.